TJXStylePlus – TJX would like to hear what you think about them. To meet actual expectations and needs, TJX Canada conducts a customer satisfaction survey called TJXStylePlus.
Though TJX is an expert in car service, your feedback matters a lot to improve areas where they fall short.
If you are a frequent customer of TJX Locations and would like to share something to better the areas, you are respectfully welcome to do so.
TJX values every visit you make. Your genuine feelings toward them after visiting the place are what they are looking for.
Taking part in the TJX Canada Customer Satisfaction Survey is as simple as visiting www.tjxstyleplus.ca.
TJX Canada Opinion Survey will allow you to win TJX Coupons in the form of TJX Rewards.
Here you can find step-by-step instructions on how to take this survey, such as rules & requirements, steps, and prizes.
Win amazing prizes with other surveys:
- Lowes Feedback at www.Lowes.com/Survey – Win $500
- www.MyKFCExperience.com – Official Survey – KFC Coupons
- Win McDonald’s Survey Coupon Code at www.McDonalds.ca
- ShawsSurvey.com of Shaws Survey – Win a $100 Gift Card
- CubListens – Win a $100 Gift Card at Cub.com
Purpose Of TJX Style Plus Canada Survey
TJX Style Plus Canada Survey is all about your recent shopping experience and aims to collect genuine feedback about their services from patrons.
As part of this TJXStylePlus Survey, you can share your thoughts about your recent experience with the company.
The company will be able to update its products, customer service, and store environment based on your ratings and satisfaction levels in TJXStylePlus.ca’s survey.
If you shop at TJX Canada, enter the TJX Canada Survey Sweepstakes and share your feedback and reviews. A lucky draw will take place as a reward for your participation! TJXStylePlus is giving away a $2500 prize to one lucky winner.
In the TJX Canada Customer Feedback Survey, you can tell the grocery store what their clients think about their services, products, and ambiance.
TJXStylePlus Survey Details
Below are some of the basic details of the TJX Canada Survey:
|Age||At Least 18|
|Language||English & French|
Rewards for TJXStylePlus Surveys
After completing the TJX Canada Customer Survey, you will receive a TJX Promo Code.
Using this code will give you a chance to win a $2,500 Grand Prize and 10% off at TJX in the future.
You may receive a different reward if you complete this survey at any time. Your “Survey Reward” depends entirely on the receipt you receive. You can find details on your receipt.
Also, check out other surveys:
- Shell Survey – Receive Gift Cards at Shell.ca/Opinion
- www.SearsFeedback.com Survey – Earn Sears Points
- The Boot Barn – Earn Rewards at BootBarnVisit.SMG.com
- Kroger’s 50 Fuel Point Bonus at www.KrogerFeedback.com
- www.Marks-Survey.com – Win Marks-Survey Validation Code
Rules & Requirements for TJXStylePlus Survey
To participate in the TJX Canada Review Survey, you must follow some rules and regulations.
- The sweepstakes are only open to Canadian residents.
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate.
- It is necessary to have a basic understanding of either English or French.
- A laptop, computer, or mobile phone with an internet connection.
- You will need your receipt to participate in the online survey.
- Each participant can complete one TJXStylePlus Login Survey.
- The survey is not open to TJX employees, their immediate family members, or agents.
- There will be no other transfer of the offer.
- You must have a valid email address to receive a discount on your purchase.
TJX Canada Survey at TJXStylePlus.ca: How Do I Take Part? Steps
You can participate in the TJXStylePlus.ca Register Survey if you fulfill the requirements above.
- You can access the official TJX Canada Guest Survey website at www.tjxstyleplus.ca.
- Your preferred language for the survey can be selected.
- Please enter your email address and the 19-DIGIT STYLE+ CARD NUMBER on your sales receipt.
- You can get started by clicking the “GET STARTED” button.
- There will be many questions related to your last experience at TJX.
- Based on your understanding of your ongoing visit, rate your general satisfaction level.
- Be honest when answering all survey questions about your satisfaction or dissatisfaction.
- Questions generally pertain to your visit and order, the staff’s helpful nature, client administration, air and services, TJX Delivery, TJX Price, TJX Locations, and TJX Hours.
- You must now provide your personal information, such as your name, address, phone number, and email address.
- Upon completing the survey, you will receive a TJX Coupon Code to save money on your next visit to TJX.
TJXStylePlus Canada Survey Useful Links
- TJXStylePlus Canada Survey Website: www.tjxstyleplus.ca
- Terms & Conditions
- Official site of TJXStylePlus Canada: www.tjxstyleplus.ca
Connecting TJX Style Plus Canada
- Contact Online
- Phone: 800 646-9466
- Email: [email protected]
- Mailing Address:
TJX Canada (WINNERS, HomeSense and Marshalls)
60 Standish Court
Mississauga, ON L5R 0G1
Customer Feedback Survey:
- TJMaxx Customer Feedback Survey – Win $500
- Win Home Goods Gift Card at www.HomeGoodsFeedback.com
- Win Rewards of TellPopeyes at www.TellPopeyes.com
- Win a Waitrose Gift Card With Waitrose Have Your Say
- Café Rio Listens – Win $100 With Cafe Rio Coupons
About TJX Canada
TJX Companies, Inc. (abbreviated TJX) is an American multinational off-price department store corporation based in Framingham, Massachusetts.
The company was formed in 1987 as a subsidiary of Zayre Corp. and became its legal successor in 1989 after reorganization.
TJX Companies is a department store corporation that operates several retail chains, including T.J. Maxx, Marshalls, and HomeGoods. The company is headquartered in Framingham, Massachusetts.
As of 2019, there are 4,351 TJX-branded stores across the globe. This includes 2,621 T.J. Maxx stores, 1,051 Marshalls stores, and 679 HomeGoods stores.
Bernard Cammarata founded the company in 1976. Before starting TJX Companies, Cammarata worked as a buyer for Zayre Corporation, which was a discount department store chain.
TJX went public on the stock market in 1987 with an initial public offering (IPO). Since then, the company has continued publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “TJX.”
In addition to the T.J. Maxx, Marshalls, and HomeGoods chains, TJX owns several other retail chains, including Sierra Trading Post and Winners/HomeSense (in Canada).
This post will find all the information you need about the TJX Canada Online Survey at www.tjxstyleplus.ca.
Here’s a guide to help you take the TJX Canada Guest Feedback Survey and easily win TJX coupons.
If you have any questions about this survey, please comment below. I will do my best to answer all your questions.
For more surveys with exciting rewards, visit our official survey website.