Welcome to the Shell Survey. It is important to us that you share your feedback and reviews with Shell.ca/opinion. When you complete the survey, you’ll have the chance to win $2,500 in Shell Gift Cards Rewards!
Shell Canada customers have some exciting news to share. Visit www.shell.ca/opinion to participate in Shell Canada’s online customer opinion survey.
Become a frequent visitor to Shell Canada and enter the Shell Canada Sweepstake to win the Grand Prize.
You can participate in this survey by taking the Shell Customer Opinion Survey.
To take advantage of this great offer, you must fill out this form. Tell Shell Canada what you think of this service centre based on your recent experience.
This post will provide readers with information about sweepstakes terms and conditions, as well as how to complete the Shell Survey Canada in the easiest way possible.
It does not matter what your feedback is, whether it is adverse, upbeat, or positive. It is essential that you criticize with sincerity.
Also, check out other surveys:
- www.HomeDepot.com Survey – Win a $5,000 Home Depot Gift Card
- FireHouseListens – Win $500 With Firehouse Subs Survey
- www.PublixSurvey.com – Official Survey – Win $1,000
- On The Border Survey – www.TellOnTheBorder.com
- Save $1.99 on Tropical Smoothie Survey at www.TSCListens.com
Shell.CA/Opinion Survey Details
The following details pertain to the Shell.ca/opinion Survey.
|Survey Name||Shell Canada Customer Opinion Survey|
|Survey Official Website||http://www.shell.ca/opinion|
|Survey Prize||$2,500 Shell Gift Card|
|Entry Method||By Online|
|Receipt Valid||3 days from the receipt date|
|Survey Limit||One per person per receipt|
Shell’s Customer Satisfaction Survey Rewards
A $2500 Shell Gift Card
It’s time for another Shell Survey! Some of you just want to discover if you can win free fuel for a year by taking the Shell survey! The “Shell Opinion” Customer Survey Contest is back with another year’s worth of entries! Check out the Shell survey today to see if you’re a lucky winner.
Shell.ca/opinion values your feedback and reviews, and you’ll receive rewards for them. You can win a free Shell gift card of $2,500 after completing the survey!
Shell Customer Survey Rules and Requirements
The Shell Canada Customer Opinion Survey has a set of requirements and rules. Here is where you can find them.
- Shell Canada’s most recent receipt must be valid.
- It is necessary to have a basic understanding of English or French.
- You must have good internet access on your device, whether it is a mobile device, a computer, or a tablet.
- A participant must be a Canadian resident to participate.
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age to participate.
- You can only enter once per person.
- There is no possibility of transferring or exchanging prizes for cash.
- Taxes are the responsibility of the winner.
- During the claim process, we will not tolerate fraud.
- Each sweepstakes participant must agree to abide by the rules.
- Members of Shell Canada’s employees and their families are not eligible to participate in Shell Voice of Customer.
Win amazing prizes with other surveys:
- Tell Aldi US Survey at www.Tellaldi.us [Official] – Win $100
- Get Free Coupons at www.BoJanglesListens.com
- YourKFC Co UK – Get 20% Off on YourKFC Guest Survey UK
- DQFanFeedback.com Survey – Free DQ Dilly Bar
- Win $5000 Cash with AutoZoneCares.Com Sweepstakes
How does the Shell Survey Process work?
Here are the steps you need to follow to participate in the Shell Canada Customer Opinion Survey:
- Visit www.shell.ca/opinion to participate in Shell Canada’s Customer Opinion Survey.
- The next step is to enter the site ID and the amount spent from your sales receipt.
- You can find the date and time of your visit on your receipt.
- Please double-check your details before clicking Start.
- A redirect will take you to the official Shell Canada Feedback Page.
- Here are a few questions you can use to describe your experience.
- I would like to know how satisfied you are with the service you received from Shell Canada in terms of overall satisfaction.
- Please provide recommendations on how to improve customer satisfaction on various points.
- Please answer all questions regarding your personal experience.
- Please let us know if you have any complaints or problems.
- During the process, you will need to provide your personal contact information.
- Please complete the Shell Canada Survey.
- For a chance to win $2,500 in Shell Gift Cards, please complete the survey!
About Shell Canada
Among Canada’s largest oil companies, Shell Canada belongs to the Anglo-Dutch Royal Dutch Shell group, which employs more than 90,000 people worldwide. The company’s primary business is the exploration and production of natural gas, oil, and sulfur.
As well as gasoline, Shell Canada markets related products through its 1,800 locations nationwide. Through its innovative approach, Shell is always prepared to meet the energy demands of today and tomorrow.
You can contact Shell Canada customer service when you encounter any issues or if you have any questions. The following are the contact details for Shell Canada Customer Service:
Customer Service Number: 1-800-661-1771
Shell Canada Limited
P.O. Box 100 Station M
Switchboard Toll-Free: 1-877-656-3111
Switchboard: (403) 691-3111
Social Media Links
- Twitter Shell Canada: CLICK HERE
Customer Feedback Survey:
- Hy Vee Survey Customer Satisfaction – Get $500 – HyVee Survey
- CrackerBarrel-Listens.com – Win $100 Gift Card Prize
- Official Global.Subway.com – Subway Listens Survey – Free Cookie
- GoodysOnline.com Survey – Get coupons from GoodysOnline
- Outback Steakhouse Survey at TellOutback.com – $1,000
The following are some guidelines that can help you get started. Please complete the Shell Survey regarding your experience at the restaurant. You are welcome to submit any kind of review.
This Shell Customer Survey will reward you with a coupon after you complete it.
A Canadian subsidiary of British energy giant Shell plc, Shell Canada Limited (French: Shell Canada Limitée) is one of Canada’s largest integrated oil companies.
Petroleum is the raw material that goes into gasoline. Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, British Columbia, Yukon, and the Northwest Territories are all part of the WCSB, which is responsible for nearly all domestic oil production in the country.
By taking the Shell Customer Feedback Survey “Shell Voice of Customer” at www.Shell.ca/Opinion, customers can win a Free Shell Gift Card.
You can enter the Shell Canada Survey every week to win a $2500 gift card as a Shell Opinion Survey Prize.
Would you like to mention anything helpful about the Tell Shell Customer Survey? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments!
For more surveys with exciting rewards, visit our official survey website.