Welcome to www.Lowes.com Survey. You can enter the Lowes.com Survey for a chance to win a $500 Gift Card by participating in the monthly prize draw contest.
A customer satisfaction survey will give Lowe’s customers the chance to win $500 by providing feedback on their store experience at www.lowes.com.
Customers must visit Lowe’s and log in to the Lowes.com Login website within seven days of their visit to complete the survey. Customers can participate in the Sweepstakes by entering the survey code on their receipt in the customer satisfaction survey. If they also provide their contact information, they will be eligible.
You can still participate by mail if you haven’t purchased anything yet. Lowes will issue a $500 check for each prize winner.
Keep reading below to find out more about the www.Lowes.com/Survey below
Also, check out other surveys:
- www.HomeDepot.com Survey – Win a $5,000 Home Depot Gift Card
- FireHouseListens – Win $500 With Firehouse Subs Survey
- www.PublixSurvey.com – Official Survey – Win $1,000
- On The Border Survey – www.TellOnTheBorder.com
- Save $1.99 on Tropical Smoothie Survey at www.TSCListens.com
Purpose of www.Lowes.com/Survey Online
Known for its housewares, appliance stores, and online portals, Lowe’s is the world’s second-largest home improvement retailer. Customers can provide feedback on Lowe’s products and services at www.Lowes.com/Survey.
Lowe’s Store Survey helps them improve their products and services by gathering feedback, reviews, and suggestions from customers.
Customers are asked to rate the quality of the products and the customer service provided by the company in the survey.
By using this survey program, the company wants to determine if the products they sell are satisfactory and if there are any other products you would like to see.
Details of Lowes Official Survey at www.Lowes.com/Survey
We have gathered some of the most important details about Lowes.com/Survey below:
|Survey Name:||Lowes $500 Survey Sweepstakes|
|Entry Method:||Online & By Mail|
|Prize Details:||$500 cheque|
|Entry Limit:||One Entry Per One Person|
|Cash Receipt Valid For:||10 Days|
|Participation type:||Feedback Survey|
Lowes.com Customer Feedback Survey Sweepstakes Prize
- The winner will receive a $500 gift card from Lowe’s
As a reward for completing the survey, you will be entered to win a $500 Lowe’s Gift Card.
The Official Rules will help you determine whether you are eligible to win.
- THE PRIZES BELOW WILL BE AWARDED ONLY.
The following prizes will be awarded each month: $500 for each winner.
As the prize, a check will be presented. The winner is responsible for any federal, state, or local taxes associated with the prize.
A prize cannot be replaced if it is lost or stolen. If a prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the sponsor’s control, the sponsor may offer an alternative prize of equal or higher retail value.
There is a correlation between the number of entries received during the relevant entry period and the odds of winning.
Win amazing prizes with other surveys:
- Tell Aldi US Survey at www.Tellaldi.us [Official] – Win $100
- Get Free Coupons at www.BoJanglesListens.com
- YourKFC Co UK – Get 20% Off on YourKFC Guest Survey UK
- DQFanFeedback.com Survey – Free DQ Dilly Bar
- Win $5000 Cash with AutoZoneCares.Com Sweepstakes
Rules for Lowes Customer Survey Prizes
Please read the following rules and conditions before starting the Lowes.com Survey.
- Legal residents of the United States, Puerto Rico, or Canada are only eligible to enter.
- There is a minimum age requirement of 18 years old.
- One entry is allowed per survey invitation.
- Non-completed surveys will not qualify for the sweepstakes.
- We will not accept entries from third parties.
- Lowes requires you to complete a receipt survey within seven days of purchasing or visiting the store.
- One prize can be won by each person.
- There is no substitution or redemption for cash for prizes.
- The winner is responsible for paying taxes.
- Employees, family members, or relatives of Lowes are not allowed to complete the survey.
- Each participant must adhere to the contest rules.
Restrictions of www.Lowes.com/Survey
The Lowes Official Survey has the following restrictions:
- If an Entrant exceeds the entry limitations, the Sponsor may disqualify them.
- To participate in the survey or sweepstakes, you must be at least 18 years old.
- The Sweepstakes cannot be entered or won by individuals who have worked for the Sponsor or Administrator or organizations affiliated with the sponsorship, fulfilment, administration, prize support, advertisement, or promotion of the Sweepstakes within the past six months.
- In addition, family members and household members of such individuals are not eligible to enter or win.
- The chances of winning will not be increased if you make a purchase.
Participation Requirements for Lowes.com Survey
Participation in the Lowes Survey is subject to the following requirements:
- On the latest Lowes purchase receipt, you’ll find an invitation to participate.
- If you want to share opinions, you should be able to speak English or Spanish at a basic level.
- Mobile devices, computers, or tablets that are connected to the internet.
- Please complete the Lowes.com/Survey within a few minutes.
Win $500 by Participating in the lowes.com Survey
We have provided simple steps below so that you can take part in the Lowes Official Customer Survey. The survey can be taken online or through the mail.
What You Need to Do to Enter the Lowes Survey Online
- Store receipts containing code numbers should be saved.
- Visit www.lowesurvey.com to access the Lowe’s Store Survey.
- The first screen allows you to choose between English and Spanish.
- You can begin your survey by clicking “NEXT”.
- Enter the 18-digit ID number on your Lowe’s Purchase Receipt.
- By clicking the “NEXT” button, you can provide your feedback.
- You have begun your Lowe’s Customer Survey.
- You will be asked to answer a few questions about your last experience following the instructions.
- We would like to hear how satisfied you are with Lowe’s products and customer service.
- Don’t be afraid, to be honest when answering the survey questions.
- Your name, address, phone number, and email address should be filled out in the fields.
- Enter Lowe’s sweepstakes by submitting all the details.
- Soon you will receive a notification of your entry into the contest.
- As soon as the sweepstakes administrator announces the winners, the winners will be notified.
In addition to providing a sweepstakes entry, Lowe’s will also award a $500 check to each winner.
Lowes Survey Mailing Method: How to Enter
Lowes’ official survey can be completed through the mail as follows:
- You should handprint your full name, address (no P.O. Boxes please), city and state, zip code, date of birth, daytime telephone number, and email address (if available) on a four-inch by five-inch card and mail it to Lowe’s Customer Satisfaction 500 Monthly Survey Sweepstakes P.O. Box 2274, Framingham, MA 01703-2274 USA.
- Postmarked and received entries must meet the deadlines listed in the drawing schedule. Late, lost, stolen, mutilated, or postage-due entries are not the responsibility of the administrators or sponsors.
- Your chosen entry method will be emailed to you after completing the survey.
- To participate in surveys online, you need to submit your responses within seven days. Only one entry can be made into the associated monthly sweepstakes (see the chart below for entry deadlines).
- You can only use each entry method once per calendar month, no matter who you are or what email address you are using.
- Each participant or household will only be eligible for one (1) Prize during the Sweepstakes period. Entries will not be kept for future drawings.
Helpful Reference Links for www.Lowes.com/Survey
The following links might benefit you if you want to take the Lowes survey online:
- Lowe’s Customer Service Survey Official Rules
- Here’s the Winner List of Lowe’s Customer Survey Sweepstakes
- Lowe’s Customer Satisfaction Survey Site – www.lowes.com/survey
- Official Site of Lowe’s – www.lowes.com
Contact Support Information of Lowes
The headquarters of Lowe’s, the world’s largest home improvement retailer, is located in Mooresville, North Carolina. The company employs 300,000 people and operates 2,200 stores in North America.
The following details can be used to contact them:
- Address: 1000 Lowes Blvd, Mooresville, NC 28117, USA
- Phone Number: +1(800)-445-6937
- Customer Care Number: +1-(800)-445-6937
- Lowes – FaceBook
- Lowes – Twitter
Entry Periods of www.Lowes.com Survey $500 Sweepstakes
|“Entry Periods”:||Entry Period Begins at 12:00:01 a.m. ET:||Entry Period Ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET:||Anticipated Drawing Date on or about:||All Mail-in Entries Must Be Postmarked By 11:59:59 p.m. ET on the below dates:|
Monthly Winner List of Lowes.com Survey – $500 Prize
Please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by February 7, 2022, if you wish to receive a copy of the Official Rules or the list of monthly prize winners.
The winners’ list or rules for the “Lowe’s 2021-2022 Customer Satisfaction $500 Monthly Survey Sweepstakes” may be omitted by Vermont residents.
|No.||Time||Name of the Winner||State||City|
|1||September 2019||John M.||TX||Spring|
|2||September 2019||Claudio G.||MO||Columbia|
|3||September 2019||Kenneth W.||OH||Chillicothe|
|4||September 2019||Richard H.||NY||Hudson|
|5||September 2019||Joseph M.||NY||Fishkill|
|6||October 2019||James M.||FL||Altamonte Springs|
|7||October 2019||Angela W.||WA||Seattle|
|8||October 2019||Brad A.||AZ||Peoria|
|9||October 2019||Roger C.||NC||Apex|
|10||October 2019||Belinda L.||CA||Ventura|
|11||November 2019||Tracy A.||GA||Cumming|
|12||November 2019||Jing W.||NY||Staten Island|
|13||November 2019||Enefaa F.||AL||Irondale|
|14||November 2019||Belinda C.||AL||Montgomery|
|15||November 2019||Gary B.||OH||Wintersville|
|16||December 2019||Eric G.||MI||Escanaba|
|17||December 2019||Josh S.||AL||Athens|
|18||December 2019||Herbert F.||TN||Cleveland|
|19||December 2019||Kelly D.||OR||Portland|
|20||December 2019||Galo S.||NV||North Las Vegas|
|21||January 2020||Eric T.||OH||Bellefontaine|
|22||January 2020||Dan A.||MI||Warren|
|23||January 2020||Jennifer W.||DE||Townsend|
|24||January 2020||Fitchue M.||TX||Livingston|
|25||January 2020||Kathy E.||WA||Marysville|
|26||February 2020||Tiffany C.||OH||Struthers|
|27||February 2020||Robert L.||MA||Ashland|
|28||February 2020||Emmett M.||CA||Hollister|
|29||February 2020||Sherman S.||IN||Avon|
|30||February 2020||Jo Ellen N.||NC||Henderson|
|31||March 2020||Clayton S.||CT||Hampton|
|32||March 2020||Rachelle W.||GA||Columbus|
|33||March 2020||Jerry S.||TN||Castalian Springs|
|34||March 2020||Gary S.||NC||Wilmington|
|35||March 2020||Yvette G.||PA||Bairford|
|36||April 2020||Judith G.||VA||Stafford|
|37||April 2020||Tangi F.||SC||Six Mile|
|38||April 2020||Paul B.||MI||Comins|
|39||April 2020||Patti R.||PA||Summit Hill|
|40||April 2020||Daniel H.||OR||Portland|
|41||May 2020||Paige H.||TN||Carthage|
|42||May 2020||Nancy A.||CA||Mission Viejo|
|43||May 2020||Dan M.||NC||Wilmington|
|44||May 2020||Tracy E.||NE||Omaha|
|45||May 2020||Sherry W.||TN||Shelbyville|
|46||June 2020||Amy P.||OH||Delaware|
|47||June 2020||Carl G.||OH||Kingsville|
|48||June 2020||Lynn O.||CO||Boulder|
|49||June 2020||Pamela T.||AL||Huntsville|
|50||June 2020||Linsey B.||NY||Waterloo|
|51||July 2020||Lucille M||WA||Sultan|
|52||July 2020||Frank H.||NC||Sherrills Ford|
|53||July 2020||Alfred K.||PA||Johnstown|
|54||July 2020||Jenny E.||KS||Olathe|
|55||July 2020||Alva D.||TX||Weatherford|
|56||August 2020||Damon R.||IL||Mt. Zion|
|57||August 2020||Miguel K.||CA||Santa Maria|
|58||August 2020||Claude E.||SC||Sumter|
|59||August 2020||Lauren B.||MD||Pasadena|
|60||August 2020||Melissa M.||PA||Mountville|
|61||September 2020||Lori K.||OH||Tiffin|
|62||September 2020||Nicholas F.||OH||Marietta|
|63||September 2020||Sally L.||OR||Gresham|
|64||September 2020||Michelle G.||FL||Sanibel|
|65||September 2020||Mark C.||NC||Cullowhee|
|66||October 2020||Ruben A.||CA||Azusa|
|67||October 2020||Kevin F.||OH||Cleveland|
|68||October 2020||Vicky G.||SC||Columbia|
|69||October 2020||Patrick M.||PA||Wexford|
|70||October 2020||Brittany L.||PA||Lansdale|
|71||November 2020||Travis M.||LA||Haughton|
|72||November 2020||Debbie F.||NJ||Medford|
|73||November 2020||Colleen Y.||TN||Spring Hill|
|74||November 2020||Harvey G.||OH||Newcarlisle|
|75||November 2020||Ellen G.||MI||Ishpeming|
|76||December 2020||Spenser P.||FL||Bonifay|
|77||December 2020||Aimee B.||AL||Pisgah|
|78||December 2020||Richard T.||PA||Media|
|79||December 2020||Elizabeth H.||AL||Tuscaloosa|
|80||December 2020||Joshua B.||NY||Cortland|
|81||January 2022||Vickie K.||AR||Little Rock|
|82||January 2022||Susan K.||WI||Franklin|
|83||January 2022||Jeff C.||OH||Ironton|
|84||January 2022||Johanna W.||IL||Peoria|
|85||January 2022||Nicholas P.||PA||Bradford|
|86||February 2022||Johanna W.||IL||Peoria|
|87||February 2022||Dave R.||MI||Marquette|
|88||February 2022||Lisa J.||WA||Everett|
|89||February 2022||Phillip R.||NM||Albuquerque|
|90||February 2022||Linda T.||FL||Fort Myers|
|91||March 2022||Scott L.||NC||Archer Lodge|
|92||March 2022||Gabriel F.||NY||Massapequa Park|
|93||March 2022||Meghan S.||FL||Ocoee|
|94||March 2022||Mike S.||PA||Lock Haven|
|95||March 2022||Tom R.||VA||Dayton|
|96||April 2022||Phillip R.||NM||Albuquerque|
|97||April 2022||Linda T.||FL||Fort Myers|
|98||April 2022||Scott L.||NC||Archer Lodge|
|99||April 2022||Gabriel F.||NY||Massapequa Park|
|100||April 2022||Meghan S.||FL||Ocoee|
|101||May 2022||Johanna W.||KY||Louisville|
|102||May 2022||Norma H.||CA||Brentwood|
|103||May 2022||Michael H.||FL||Riverview|
|104||May 2022||Shelby H.||OH||Hillsboro|
|105||May 2022||Jamie W.||TN||Old Hickory|
Customer Feedback Survey:
- Hy Vee Survey Customer Satisfaction – Get $500 – HyVee Survey
- CrackerBarrel-Listens.com – Win $100 Gift Card Prize
- Official Global.Subway.com – Subway Listens Survey – Free Cookie
- GoodysOnline.com Survey – Get coupons from GoodysOnline
- Outback Steakhouse Survey at TellOutback.com – $1,000
In addition to operating discount chains in the United States, Canada, and Mexico, Lowe’s Companies Inc. was founded in North Carolina in 1921.
Among the most popular are supermarket chains such as Lowe’s. Using this platform, a customer can provide feedback on the company’s products and services. Lowe’s Shop customers are also encouraged to give constructive feedback.
Lowes’ online survey allows you to share your suggestions and opinions regarding your recent experience at the store.
You have come to the right place if you’re looking forward to earning energizing awards. We wish to make the information more straightforward to make it easier to participate in the survey.
The company conducts surveys to grow and expand. As a result of your responses, we can identify the loopholes and the positive aspects that Lowes customers find valuable.
Lowe’s operates over 2,000 stores in the United States and specializes in selling home improvement and gardening products. It also provides a variety of services, including home repair, installation, and landscaping.
It is the 13th largest retailer worldwide by revenue and the 6th largest retailer in the United States in terms of net income. In 2016, Lowe’s had revenues of $60 billion and a net income of $5.1 billion.
Home improvement supplies (such as paint, roofing, and siding), garden supplies (such as plants and lawn care products), and home repairs (such as plumbing and electrical) are some of Lowe’s most popular items.
Lowe’s faces tough competition from online retailers (such as Amazon) and brick-and-mortar chains that offer more convenient locations.
Lowe’s puts customer satisfaction first, so they’re inviting customers who have recently purchased at their stores to participate.
By providing honest feedback about their experience at www.lowes.com/survey, consumers can win $500 in the form of a check.
If you have not yet purchased anything, you can still participate through the traditional mail-in method.
For more surveys with exciting rewards, visit our official survey website.