You’re welcome to the Waitrose Have Your Say page. By using Waitrose Have Your Say, Waitrose Supermarket can collect feedback about customer satisfaction and patron experiences. Waitrose is giving away £500 in Waitrose Win Gift Card based on your feedback.
The Waitrosehaveyoursay survey offers customers a chance to win a £500 Waitrose Win Gift Card if they share their feedback.
Let us know what you thought about your previous Waitrose shopping experience by visiting www.Waitrosehaveyoursay.com.
The Waitrose online portal created the Have Your Say Survey to collect customer feedback.
By sharing their Waitrose Customer Feedback, Waitrose supermarket customers and visitors can enter the prize draw.
Participate in the Waitrose Have Your Say Survey by following the instructions and fulfilling the survey requirements.
Submitting online feedback and entering the free voucher draw requires following the terms and conditions below.
Customer Feedback Survey:
- Hy Vee Survey Customer Satisfaction – Get $500 – HyVee Survey
- CrackerBarrel-Listens.com – Win $100 Gift Card Prize
- Official Global.Subway.com – Subway Listens Survey – Free Cookie
- GoodysOnline.com Survey – Get coupons from GoodysOnline
- Outback Steakhouse Survey at TellOutback.com – $1,000
Purpose of the WaitroseHaveYourSay Survey
To make improvements that will be more pleasing to customers in the future, customer feedback surveys seek to understand their grievances, feedback, and suggestions.
The more happy customers are, the more business they will generate.
The Waitrose Have Your Say Survey Reward
£500 Waitrose Win Gift Card
By completing the Waitrose Guest Survey, you will be eligible to win Waitrose vouchers.
According to Waitrose’s official website, customers can win the following prizes by completing a customer feedback survey or entering related sweepstakes:
- There is no transferable value.
- There is no way to replace a prize with cash, either whole or in part.
- If the prize is unavailable, Waitrose and Partners reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
Waitrose Have Your Say Details
Here is detailed information about the Waitrose Customer Satisfaction Survey:
|Survey Name||Waitrose Have Your Say Survey|
|Survey Official Website||waitrosehaveyoursay.com|
|Entry Type||Online and Mail|
|Age Limit||18 Years and Over|
|Survey Reward||Win a £500 Waitrose Gift Card|
|Entry Limit||One per person per receipt|
|Receipt Expiry||7 Days|
Customer Survey Rules and Requirements – Waitrose
Follow the instructions below to enter the Waitrose Customer Survey and win a prize:
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old and legally resident in the United Kingdom.
- Employees of Waitrose Supermarket or their close relatives are not eligible to enter the sweepstakes.
- You do not need a receipt or purchase bill from Waitrose Supermarket to complete the Waitrose Survey.
- To receive the voucher, participants must provide a valid email address and telephone number.
- Your laptop/computer/smartphone must have internet access.
- The survey questions require basic knowledge of English to be meaningful and valuable.
- You can only enter the sweepstakes once per month with a receipt. There is no other way to do it.
- If you win the sweepstakes, you must accept the prize. The winner must claim their voucher within 14 days of the announcement.
- Banfield Pet Hospital Survey – Win $2000 at www.TellBanfield.com
- Panda Express Feedback Survey – Win Free Coupon Codes
- Win $100 With Randalls.Survey.net at www.Randalls.com/Survey
- SAKFCSurvey.com – Official KFC South Africa Survey
- Regal Survey – Get a $100 Gift Card at www.TalkToRegal.com
WaitroseHaveYourSay: How to Participate
Follow the steps below to enter the Waitrose Customer Survey and sweepstakes.
- Go to www.waitrosehaveyoursay.com to start the Waitrose Feedback process.
- You can choose whether to purchase online or in a local store
- Please enter the receipt code from your receipt if you have one.
- You should find your order number and local branch on the delivery receipt if you purchased online.
- After clicking Start, you will be able to provide feedback.
- Please let them know how your last visit went.
- Your overall satisfaction with Waitrose products and services is essential to us.
- Please provide feedback based on your experience regarding services, employees, management, and cleanliness.
- Please provide any suggestions or problems you may have during the process.
- Answer all the questions about the visit in the survey.
- Enter your personal information if you wish to enter the lucky draw.
- You can enter the prize draw by clicking “Yes”. Non-compliance will result in your elimination from the £500 sweepstakes.
- We would appreciate your feedback. Please complete the survey and submit it.
- Soon, you will receive a message informing you of your entry.
- We will announce the winners as soon as possible by the sweepstakes administrator.
Twelve lucky winners will receive vouchers worth £500 to spend at John Lewis or Waitrose!
Brief on Waitrose
Founded in 1904 by Wallace Waite and Arthur Rose, Waitrose & Partners now has a worldwide presence.
Over a century ago, the company began as a small grocery store in Acton, West London. It took two years for Waitrose to be adopted after David Taylor left the company.
By August 2016, there were over 335 Waitrose and Partners stores in the United Kingdom. Additionally, the company opened the first cashless store in the UK.
In 2018, five Waitrose and Partners stores will close due to financial difficulties. Waitrose remains one of the most popular shopping destinations among customers.
- Waitrose HQ Address: Waitrose Ltd, Doncastle Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8YA, United Kingdom.
- Waitrose HQ Phone No.: 44 (0)1344 82 5232.
Waitrose Social Media Links
- Waitrose On Facebook: Facebook
- Waitrose On Twitter: Twitter
- Waitrose On Pinterest: Pinterest
- Waitrose On YouTube: YouTube
- Waitrose On Instagram: Instagram
Also, check out other surveys:
- www.HomeDepot.com Survey – Win a $5,000 Home Depot Gift Card
- FireHouseListens – Win $500 With Firehouse Subs Survey
- www.PublixSurvey.com – Official Survey – Win $1,000
- On The Border Survey – www.TellOnTheBorder.com
- Save $1.99 on Tropical Smoothie Survey at www.TSCListens.com
A winner will be selected at random each month from all eligible entries.
Waitrose became the first supermarket in the UK to sell organic food in 1983. Since then, it has remained at the forefront of the field. Founded in 1990 by the Prince of Wales to promote organic farming, the chain acquired Duchy Originals in 2009.
Thousands of customers and staff celebrated the opening of Waitrose’s largest store in Sussex this morning. During the ribbon-cutting ceremony at 7 am to open the new supermarket Haywards Heath, Mid Sussex MP Sir Nicholas Soames welcomed hundreds of excited customers.
There are several competitors for the company, including Tesco, Sainsbury’s, ASDA, Morrison’s, Aldi, Co-op, Lidl, and Iceland.
We strive to provide the best possible service to our customers at Waitrose. To gather honest feedback about Waitrose stores from past clients, the company is conducting Waitrose Store Survey.
If you have visited one of Waitrose’s stores, you can also enter to win a £500 Waitrose Gift Card by participating in their Guest Satisfaction Survey.
For more surveys with exciting rewards, visit our official survey website.