Welcome to the Tesco Survey. Tesco Customer Satisfaction Survey allows customers to let the company know how they feel about their recent shopping experiences. You will receive 25 Clubcard points for participating and a chance to win a TescoViews gift card worth £1,000 as a reward.
The TescoViews chain is a British grocery store based in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, the U.K.
Tesco conducts Online Feedback Survey to improve their store standards and customer service and to learn about complaints from customers.
A customer satisfaction survey by Tesco is available at www.TescoViews.com. This questionnaire is an online tool designed by Tesco to gather information about customers’ experiences.
You can help them improve the quality of the products and the customer service in the future by providing your opinions and suggestions.
You can win a gift card worth 1000 pounds or 25 points towards your Tesco Club membership by taking part in this survey.
Please read the following information to enter the TescoViews Customer Survey Sweepstakes.
Customer Feedback Survey:
- Hy Vee Survey Customer Satisfaction – Get $500 – HyVee Survey
- CrackerBarrel-Listens.com – Win $100 Gift Card Prize
- Official Global.Subway.com – Subway Listens Survey – Free Cookie
- GoodysOnline.com Survey – Get coupons from GoodysOnline
- Outback Steakhouse Survey at TellOutback.com – $1,000
Details of the Tesco Customer Satisfaction Survey
Here are some quick details about Tesco Customer Service Survey –
|Survey Name||Tesco Customer Satisfaction Survey|
|Official Survey Website||https://www.tescoviews.com/|
|Prize Details||£1000 Gift Card|
|Age Limit||18 Years and Above|
|Location||Any Tesco Supermarket Retail Store|
Rewards of the Tesco Website Survey
- Win a £1,000 Tesco gift card
- Every club member receives 25 Clubcard points.
When you have completed the TescoViews survey, you will be entered into a prize draw to win a 1000 Pound gift card or 25 points towards membership in the Tesco Club.
Rules of the TescoViews Feedback Survey
Here are the rules of the TescoViews Customer Survey Sweepstakes –
- Only permanent residents of the UK are eligible to enter the Sweepstakes.
- There is an age requirement of 18 or older for participants.
- Using www.TescoViews.com is the only way to complete the survey.
- There is a limit of two survey entries per household per week
- We will not accept any other type of entry
- There is a limit of one prize per participant.
- We will not accept entries on behalf of third parties
- Approximately 15 days after the end of the contest, we will contact the winner.
- Please note that we are not responsible for entries that are late, lost, indecipherable, or misdirected.
- The event is not open to Tesco employees or associates.
- The offer is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Win amazing prizes with other surveys:
- Lowes Feedback at www.Lowes.com/Survey – Win $500
- www.MyKFCExperience.com – Official Survey – KFC Coupons
- Win McDonald’s Survey Coupon Code at www.McDonalds.ca
- ShawsSurvey.com of Shaws Survey – Win a $100 Gift Card
- CubListens – Win a $100 Gift Card at Cub.com
Requirements of the Tesco Customer Satisfaction Survey
Here are the requirements you need to check before participating in the Tesco Customer Service Survey –
- A four-digit Tesco survey code.
- Having a basic understanding of English is required.
- Using an Android smartphone, computer, tablet, or notepad with an Internet connection is a must.
- An email address that is valid to receive notifications.
A Detailed Guide to the Tesco Website Survey
Here is a step-by-step guide to using www.tescoviews.com –
- Your first step should be to make your purchase at the Tesco store nearby and save your receipt.
- Step two is to go to the official TescoViews website: www.TescoViews.com
- Please enter the 4-digit code from your receipt.
- The survey will begin once you click on Enter.
- Please choose the date, time, and purpose of your most recent visit.
- Describe your level of satisfaction with different aspects, such as cleanliness, the range of products, the quality of food, the level of stock, the staff, the environment, and the checkout process.
- Then, give your overall impression of your recent visit a rating.
- We will ask you to enter the sweepstakes.
- Read the sweepstakes rules carefully and make sure you understand them
- Fill out the sweepstakes entry form with your contact information.
- The survey is complete once you click Submit.
- You will receive a message informing you of your entry soon.
- When the sweepstakes administrator announces the winners, you must wait.
Brief on Tesco
Tesco plc is an English multinational grocery and general merchandise retailer headquartered in Welwyn Garden City. In 2011, it was the world’s third-largest retailer based on gross revenues and the ninth-largest based on revenues.
Contact Information of Tesco
- Tesco Customer Service Phone Number: 0800 50 5555
- Tesco Technical Support Phone Number: 0330 123 4055
- Contact the official website with a question @ Contact Tesco Online.
Useful Links of Tesco
- Tesco Views Customer Satisfaction Survey Official Website Link: Tescoviews.Com
- The Tesco Supermarket website link: Tesco.Com
- Click here to see the previous Tesco survey winner’s list
Contact Tesco on Social Media
- Twitter: Click Here
- LinkedIn: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
- Pinterest: Click Here
- YouTube: Click Here
Also, check out other surveys:
- Shell Survey – Receive Gift Cards at Shell.ca/Opinion
- www.SearsFeedback.com Survey – Earn Sears Points
- The Boot Barn – Earn Rewards at BootBarnVisit.SMG.com
- Kroger’s 50 Fuel Point Bonus at www.KrogerFeedback.com
- www.Marks-Survey.com – Win Marks-Survey Validation Code
Alternatively, you can call the customer service number on the back of your receipt and follow the instructions to take the Tesco Website survey online at www.tescoviews.com.
To take the survey, you must have a recent receipt from a Tesco store with the survey invitation code.
You should be able to complete the survey in no more than five minutes.
A prize draw will take place to give away £1,000 in Tesco gift cards to those who complete the survey.
The Tesco Group (Tesco) is a multinational retailer of general merchandise. Multiformat stores and online operations are part of the company’s business model. The company operates stores in various formats, such as large, small, dotcom only, and one-stop shops.
Tesco strives to provide its customers with the best possible experience. The company invites all customers who have purchased at one of its stores recently to take part.
With a receipt, consumers can provide honest feedback about their store experience at Tescoviews.com for a chance to win a £1000 Gift Card & 25 Club Points.
Even if a customer has not made a purchase yet, they can still take part in the mailing.
For more surveys with exciting rewards, visit our official survey website.