Welcome to Global.Subway.com Customer Survey. If you are a regular customer of Subway, then you should definitely take the survey. A coupon code for a free cookie or drink will be given to participants upon completion of the survey.
Subway has started a customer survey called Subway Listens at global.subway.com to find out what regular customers think of their customer service, sandwiches, and stores.
In addition to subs, wraps, and salads, Subway also offers a variety of flavours and prices across the world.
A healthy sandwich chain with an easy-to-use online ordering system, Subway was founded in 1965 by Fred DeLuca and Peter Buck. Today, Subway operates over 44,000 restaurants in over 100 countries.
Also, check out other surveys:
- www.HomeDepot.com Survey – Win a $5,000 Home Depot Gift Card
- FireHouseListens – Win $500 With Firehouse Subs Survey
- www.PublixSurvey.com – Official Survey – Win $1,000
- On The Border Survey – www.TellOnTheBorder.com
- Save $1.99 on Tropical Smoothie Survey at www.TSCListens.com
Purpose of Global.Subway.com Survey
We aim to gather honest feedback, reviews, and suggestions about your recent experience at Subway through this online customer feedback program.
By completing the Tell Subway survey, you can redeem these coupons for delicious Free Cookies. The Global.Subway.com 1-Minute Survey may be unfamiliar to some of you.
Using Global.Subway.com tips and tricks, I’ll show you how to get free Subway cookies.
Details of Subway Listens Survey
I have provided a brief description of the Subwaylistens.com survey below:
|Name of the Survey||Global Subway or Subway Listens|
|The reward of the Survey||A free cookie/ Fountain drink|
|Validity of Receipt||5 days from the purchase date|
|Entry Limit||Unlimited Times|
|Official survey portal||Global.Subway.com|
Global.Subway.com Survey Prize
- Free Cookie or a Fountain Drink Coupons
You will receive a coupon code for a free cookie or drink when you complete the Subway Listens survey.
Win amazing prizes with other surveys:
- Tell Aldi US Survey at www.Tellaldi.us [Official] – Win $100
- Get Free Coupons at www.BoJanglesListens.com
- YourKFC Co UK – Get 20% Off on YourKFC Guest Survey UK
- DQFanFeedback.com Survey – Free DQ Dilly Bar
Here Are the Rules for the Tellsubway Survey
- To take the Subway Survey, you must make a purchase.
- The contest is open only to legal residents of the United States.
- A minimum age of 18 is required.
- Subway receipts must be genuine.
- You can only use one receipt at a time.
- The survey must be completed within five days of purchase.
- Every seven days, you can take a new survey.
- Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged.
- The global.subway.com survey requires a valid email address.
- After taking the survey, the prize must be redeemed within five days.
- If you want to redeem the free cookies from the Subway survey, you need to keep the receipt.
- Employees of subway are not eligible to participate in the subway free cookie survey.
Requirements for the Subway Receipt Survey
- A survey invitation code was recently sent by Subway.
- The ability to speak either English or Spanish at a basic level
- Connectivity to the internet
- A computer or mobile device that is connected to the internet
- Recalling your last experience.
Tell Subway Survey: How to Get Free Cookies?
It is one of the most popular surveys on the internet where you can win a free cookie or a fountain drink by taking the Subway Listens Survey.
Check out the following step-by-step guide if you want to win the prize successfully:
- Go to www.tellsubway.com, the official Subway survey site.
- Please provide your email address, first name, and last name.
- Select #Begin Survey from the menu.
- As printed on the receipt, enter the information about the Subway Store and the transaction ID.
- On the receipt, you will find the date and time of the visit.
- Follow the prompts by clicking #Next.
- Start answering all Subway Survey Questions honestly.
- Rate and comment on the Subway location you visited most recently.
- You will be asked about your satisfaction with the service, the food, the cleanliness, the staff, and other factors.
- Please fill out a survey regarding your recent visit.
- Please provide your personal contact information after you have finished.
- To receive your code, complete the Subway Survey.
- On your next visit, redeem your Subway Cookie Survey code on your receipt.
Official Helpful Subway Links
Customer Feedback Survey:
- Hy Vee Survey Customer Satisfaction – Get $500 – HyVee Survey
- CrackerBarrel-Listens.com – Win $100 Gift Card Prize
- Official Global.Subway.com – Subway Listens Survey – Free Cookie
- GoodysOnline.com Survey – Get coupons from GoodysOnline
- Outback Steakhouse Survey at TellOutback.com – $1,000
Customer Support Details of Subway
- Phone: 1-888-445-9239
Value Pay Services LLC
9200 S. Dadeland Blvd. Suite 705 Miami,
- Email: [email protected]
A fast food restaurant chain founded by Fred DeLuca and Peter Buck, Subway has over 45,000 locations in over 100 countries. The first Subway opened in Milford, Connecticut in 1965.
There are many sandwiches to choose from at Subway, ranging from classics like the submarine and footlong to more unique options like the Italian Melt and Veggie Delight. There is no doubt that the sandwiches are delicious because they are all made fresh right in front of you.
In comparison to other fast food restaurants, what makes Subway so special? For one thing, the sandwiches are huge. They usually measure around six inches wide and eight inches long, so they’re definitely filling. The bread at Subway is always fresh and flavorful, unlike some other chains.
Many fans of Subway say that their food is tasty and relatively low in calories, despite the fact that they are not typically considered healthy dining options. There are also diabetic-friendly options for sandwiches and salads at the chain.
Many people also feel that Subway’s bread contains a lot of fiber, which keeps them fuller for longer periods of time.
Sandwiches at Subway cost roughly $5.50-$6.00, salads range from $9.00-$12.00, and cookies and drinks can add another dollar or two.
Sandwiches contain fewer toppings than subs, such as ham, turkey, roast beef, or bacon. Subs typically include more fillings than sandwiches, such as ham, turkey, roast beef, or bacon.
Interested in receiving free Subway cookies? Take Subway’s short, five-minute survey for your chance to win a $10 gift card.
Subway offers a variety of sandwiches for to-go orders, such as turkey, ham and cheese, chicken teriyaki, and Veggie Delight. Prices range between $5.00 and $6.50 per sandwich.
Your next visit to Subway will be more enjoyable if you take the Global Subway Listens Survey 2022.
Also, Subwaylistens offers free Cookie or Fountain Drink Coupons that can be redeemed on your next order when you sign up.
For more surveys with exciting rewards, visit our official survey website.