Welcome to Tell Aldi. The Aldi Survey offers rewards to its customers for taking the Tell Aldi survey. There are more than 10,000 Aldi supermarkets worldwide.
To collect feedback from their customers, ALDI has launched a customer feedback survey on their website, www.tellaldi.us.
As a result of customer feedback, Tellaldi/surveys are conducted so that services can be improved. Furthermore, this enables Tellaldi to address any negative issues customers have encountered so that they can provide quality service to their customers in the future.
During a survey conducted by Tell Aldi, customers are asked about their experience at Tell Aldi stores. Once the company receives enough feedback from users, it uses the data to improve its services.
If you recall your recent visit to www.tellaldi.us and participate in the ALDI Customer Feedback Survey, you could win a Tell Aldi gift card.
The purpose of this article is to provide you with instructions on how to take part in the ALDI Customer Feedback Survey at www.tellaldi.us and win a gift card.
Win amazing prizes with other surveys:
- Tell Aldi US Survey at www.Tellaldi.us [Official] – Win $100
- Get Free Coupons at www.BoJanglesListens.com
- YourKFC Co UK – Get 20% Off on YourKFC Guest Survey UK
- DQFanFeedback.com Survey – Free DQ Dilly Bar
- Save $1.99 on Tropical Smoothie Survey at www.TSCListens.com
Purpose of Tell Aldi US Survey – www.Tellaldi.us
Marketers at ALDI, a common brand used by two of the world’s largest discount supermarket chains, use the ALDI US Satisfaction Survey to find out how their customers feel about their shopping experience.
To get feedback about their stores, small stores can contact their clients by phone or email. For large stores, however, it is not the same because they rely on online surveys to gather feedback from their clients about their shopping experience and their staff’s service.
Founded in 1946 by Theo and Karl Albrecht, and based in Batavia, Illinois, ALDI has more than 10,000 stores in 18 countries in diverse locations such as Germany, the USA, France, Australia, and many more.
You can help the marketing executives of this conglomerate improve their business by participating in this survey, which takes a few minutes to complete.
Details of Tell Aldi Survey US – TellAldi.us
We would like to provide you with some information about the survey before you participate:
|Survey Name:||ALDI Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Reward:||$100 Gift Card|
|Age limit:||More than 18|
|Receipt Expiry:||7 Days|
Customer Feedback Survey:
- Hy Vee Survey Customer Satisfaction – Get $500 – HyVee Survey
- CrackerBarrel-Listens.com – Win $100 Gift Card Prize
- Official Global.Subway.com – Subway Listens Survey – Free Cookie
- GoodysOnline.com Survey – Get coupons from GoodysOnline
- Outback Steakhouse Survey at TellOutback.com – $1,000
Win $100 with Tellaldi.us Survey Rewards
Once you’ve completed the customer feedback survey, you can enter to win a $100 discount Aldi gift card.
Tell Aldi (www.Tellaldi.us) Requirements of Survey
The following requirements must be met to participate in Tell Aldi’s survey.
- You must have access to a smart device, such as a smartphone or computer.
- You must provide an Aldi Supermarket receipt and a survey invitation.
- A connection to the Internet is required.
- An email address must be provided.
If you meet the eligibility requirements, you can read about how to participate in the survey below.
Tell Aldi Customer Satisfaction Feedback Survey Rules
Please read the following before entering the www.Tellaldi.us Customer Survey:
- Legal US residents are only eligible to participate in the survey.
- To participate in the online survey, you must have a receipt with a unique survey code from an Aldi store.
- It is not necessary to make a purchase (except online).
- You must be 18 years or older to enter the survey.
- Prizes cannot be transferred.
- A prize can only be won once every 12 weeks.
- During the Sweepstakes Period, receipts can only be used once.
- If you have not completed the survey within seven days of your visit, you should do so as soon as possible.
- It is not appropriate to survey on behalf of the shopper.
- Winners are responsible for paying taxes.
- Participants must not be Aldi employees.
Here’s How to Take the Tell Aldi Survey on Tell Aldi’s Website www.TellAldi.us
Follow the steps below to enter the Sweepstakes at www.Tellaldi.us:
- Tell Aldi’s official survey can be found at www.Tellaldi.us.
- Below are the instructions, rules, terms, and conditions, as well as the winner’s list for the onsite survey.
- The TellAldi Survey Code can be found on your receipt.
- Click Next to continue.
- Please answer a few questions about your last experience.
- Tell Aldi’s customer service and products are rated based on your overall satisfaction.
- When answering survey questions, honesty is the best policy.
- Name, address, phone number, email address, etc., must be filled out in the fields.
- Enter all the details to enter the Tell Aldi Sweepstakes.
- We will send you a message shortly informing you of your entry.
- Soon, the sweepstakes administrator will announce the winners.
- Banfield Pet Hospital Survey – Win $2000 at www.TellBanfield.com
- Panda Express Feedback Survey – Win Free Coupon Codes
- Win $100 With Randalls.Survey.net at www.Randalls.com/Survey
- SAKFCSurvey.com – Official KFC South Africa Survey
- Regal Survey – Get a $100 Gift Card at www.TalkToRegal.com
TellAldi Feedback Survey References
Since its founding in 1946 in Essen, Germany, Aldi has become one of the world’s leading discount supermarket chains.
With approximately 1,600 stores across the country, Aldi US, the North American subsidiary, typically generates revenues that exceed $50 billion per year.
Additionally, Trader Joe’s is owned by the company.
Known for its consistently low prices on groceries, produce, toiletries, small electronics, and toys, Aldi pays its employees above minimum wage and more than employees of other supermarket chains.
Unlike most supermarket chains, Aldi publishes a weekly flyer with information about the week’s specials and coupons on its website.
In the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom, Aldi operates over 2,500 stores that specialize in selling low-cost groceries.
Aldi stores offer lower prices than conventional grocery stores, which is one of the benefits of shopping there. In addition, Aldi’s shelves tend to be more barren than those of most other grocery stores because it does not carry many items that are not essential for food preservation, such as bakery items and perishables.
A store’s aisles can be narrowed to make it easier for shoppers to find what they are looking for and can reduce the amount of time they spend browsing.
Some Aldi locations are open 24 hours a day, but most are open from 7 am to 11 pm.
Developed in collaboration with TellAldi, the TellAldi Survey measures customer satisfaction.
To help us improve our service, the form allows customers to share feedback about their experiences with TellAldi.
Visit our website to take the TellAldi Survey or download our app from the app store to complete the survey. Your results will then be available for you to view and share.
The majority of the items at Aldi are discounted, though some items, such as meat and produce, are higher in price.
You can find everything you need for your groceries at Aldi, and you can share your thoughts about Aldi at Tell Aldi – (www.Tellaldi.us)
By giving them honest feedback, you can help them improve their service, products, facilities, cleanliness, and employee friendliness.
You will also receive 10 vouchers worth $100 worth of free shopping when you use this gift card!
For more surveys with exciting rewards, visit our official survey website.