The Build-A-Bear Workshop Survey is an online feedback poll designed by Build-A-Bear Workshop to measure customer satisfaction with their services and products.
Build-A-Bear Customer Satisfaction Survey aims to measure customer experiences at the store and use the information to improve the guest experience.
You can freely share your opinions and ideas through the Build-A-Bear Survey at www.buildabear.com/survey.
As a way of valuing your time, they offer you the chance to enter a $1,000 sweepstakes.
You can enter a sweepstake to win $1,000 by providing valuable feedback in the Build-A-Bear Customer Feedback Survey form.
In this article, you will find complete directions on how to fill out the online Build-A-Bear Guest Experience Survey with proper rules, terms, and step-by-step guidelines so that you can easily win your rewards.
- Banfield Pet Hospital Survey – Win $2000 at www.TellBanfield.com
- Panda Express Feedback Survey – Win Free Coupon Codes
- Win $100 With Randalls.Survey.net at www.Randalls.com/Survey
- SAKFCSurvey.com – Official KFC South Africa Survey
- Regal Survey – Get a $100 Gift Card at www.TalkToRegal.com
Below are some of the basic details of the Build-A-Bear Customer Feedback Survey:
|Is purchase Necessary?||No|
|Survey prize||Build-A-Bear Gift Card|
|Offer Valid At||In-Store Only|
|Location||The USA, UK, Canada|
Customer Satisfaction Survey Prize at Build-A-Bear Workshop
In response to your feedback, Build-A-Bear would like to thank its client for providing Build-A-Bear Gift Card.
As an appreciation for your feedback, all participants can enter the sweepstakes for a $1,000 Gift Card.
You can enter the Build-A-Bear Survey Sweepstakes if you meet the eligibility requirements.
Rules for the Build-A-Bear Workshop Guest Satisfaction Survey
- You do not need to purchase to enter.
- You must be a legal resident of the United States, the United Kingdom, or Canada.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- There is a limit of one entry per person per day for the sweepstakes.
- During the promotion period, one prize can be won per person.
- Each person or mail address can only submit one entry.
- It will be eliminated if an entry is submitted more than once.
- It is not possible to exchange the gift card for cash.
- You cannot enter sweepstakes if you are an employee or affiliate.
Requirements for the Build-A-Bear Workshop survey
- Purchase receipt from Build-A-Bear.
- The ability to speak English or Spanish at a basic level.
- Computers and internet access are required.
- It is necessary to provide a valid email address.
Also, check out other surveys:
- www.HomeDepot.com Survey – Win a $5,000 Home Depot Gift Card
- FireHouseListens – Win $500 With Firehouse Subs Survey
- www.PublixSurvey.com – Official Survey – Win $1,000
- On The Border Survey – www.TellOnTheBorder.com
- Save $1.99 on Tropical Smoothie Survey at www.TSCListens.com
How Do I Take The Build-A-Bear Survey At BuildABear.com/Survey?
- Please go to www.BuildABear.com/Survey to complete the survey.
- If you prefer English or Spanish, please select your preferred language.
- The location of the store can be chosen based on your country.
- You can find the receipt code at the bottom of your receipt.
- You can then start giving your feedback by clicking on START.
- We will now ask you a few questions online to measure your level of satisfaction.
- You can rate your satisfaction with various conditions by answering and rating them.
- Provide appropriate ratings for the products, the staff, the environment, and the cleanliness of the facility.
- Please complete the Build-A-Bear Survey as accurately as possible
- You can increase your chances of winning by answering all the questions.
- To enter the Build-A-Bear sweepstakes, please fill in your personal information.
- Let us know what you think by filling out the Build-A-Bear survey.
- A message will inform you shortly that your entry has been accepted.
About Build-A-Bear Workshop
Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc. is an American retailer headquartered in Overland, Missouri, selling teddy bears and other stuffed animals. They also sell related apparel and accessories. Customers go through an interactive process in which the stuffed animal of their choice is assembled and customized during their visit to the store. Build-A-Bear was founded in 1997 by Maxine Clark and is today publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “BBW.”
Build-A-Bear Workshop was founded in St. Louis, Missouri, in 1997 by Maxine Clark. The first store opened its doors on August 20th of that year at Saint Louis Galleria, a shopping mall just outside the city limits. The company was conceived as an alternative to traditional toy stores where customers could build their custom teddy bears from start to finish. The original concept quickly caught on, and by 1999 there were already 30 stores open across the United States, Canada, and Europe. Today there are more than 400 locations worldwide.
The build-your-own format of the store allows customers to create a unique experience for themselves and their new stuffed animal friends. First, they choose which animal they would like to stuff from a wide selection that includes everything from classic teddy bears to more exotic options like dinosaurs or unicorns.
Win amazing prizes with other surveys:
- Tell Aldi US Survey at www.Tellaldi.us [Official] – Win $100
- Get Free Coupons at www.BoJanglesListens.com
- YourKFC Co UK – Get 20% Off on YourKFC Guest Survey UK
- DQFanFeedback.com Survey – Free DQ Dilly Bar
- Win $5000 Cash with AutoZoneCares.Com Sweepstakes
Build-A-Bear Customer Feedback Survey Useful Links
Build-A-Bear Workshop stores are located in the United States, Canada, Europe, Asia, Australia, and Africa.
To purchase at a Build-A-Bear Workshop store, you will need to select the animal you want to make, choose your stuffing and add any accessories you would like. Once you have finished making your selection, you will take your animal to the checkout counter to pay.
Build A Bear accepts cash, debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express), and gift cards as payment methods.
Yes! You can book a workshop for your party or event! You can contact your local Build-A-Bear Workshop store or visit their website to book a workshop.
All you need to know is about filling out the online Build-A-Bear Guest Opinion Survey and sharing your feedback with the company. Your participation has a great chance of winning $1,000.
In case of questions or doubts regarding the Build-A-Bear Survey, rules, policy, or anything else, please feel free to comment below.
For more surveys with exciting rewards, visit our official survey website.