We are pleased to welcome you to the Tell Tims Survey 2022. Share your feedback and ideas about Tim Hortons’ food and customer service at www.telltimhortons.com. A validation code for a free donut, free iced coffee, or free Timbits will also be provided.
Known for its coffee, doughnuts, and other fast food items, Tim Hortons is a multinational chain of Canadian fast food restaurants.
The chain operates around 5000 franchises and company-owned locations in 14 countries and is looking to expand.
Tim Hortons has set up a customer feedback program called Tell Tim Hortons Survey at www.telltimhortons.com to find out how customers feel about their services, products, and stores.
The Tell Tim Hortons Survey is an online customer feedback program to collect honest customer feedback, reviews, and suggestions.
The company is giving away coupons that can be redeemed for the offer printed on your receipt at any Tim Hortons restaurant in return for Tell Tims feedback.
Are you interested in making your next visit to Tim Hortons more enjoyable by taking advantage of some tasty deals? Take a moment to read what follows carefully if you are in that position.
Below, I’ll tell you all tips and tricks about getting a validation code from Tell Tim’s Hortons Survey.
Be sure to read the survey requirements and follow all the rules before you participate in this survey at www.telltimhortons.com.
Also, check out other surveys:
- www.HomeDepot.com Survey – Win a $5,000 Home Depot Gift Card
- FireHouseListens – Win $500 With Firehouse Subs Survey
- www.PublixSurvey.com – Official Survey – Win $1,000
- On The Border Survey – www.TellOnTheBorder.com
- Save $1.99 on Tropical Smoothie Survey at www.TSCListens.com
Purpose Of Tim Hortons Free Coffee Survey Program
The Tell Tims Survey at TellTimHortons.com is an online feedback program designed to gather honest reviews, suggestions, and feedback from your recent visit.
Using the Tell Tims Hortons Survey, the company can find out what its customers think about their products, services, and stores.
In this TellTims.ca survey, only regular customers are invited to participate and provide feedback.
You can earn lucrative rewards by answering the Tim Hortons Customer Survey, which hardly takes time.
Tim Hortons Guest Survey Details
Below are some of the basic details of the Tim Hortons Feedback Survey:
|Survey Name||Tim Hortons Customer Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Prize||Get a Free Tim Hortons Coupon|
|Entry Method||By online|
|Offer Expires||30 days after the receipt date|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
|Offer Limit||Limit one Free item per receipt and per visit|
Rewards Of Tim Hortons Surveys
- Coupon for a free Tim Hortons meal
They are offering validation codes to reward you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to redeem the printed offer on your next visit.
The offer is often for a free iced coffee, a donut, or a $1 Timbit.
Win amazing prizes with other surveys:
- Tell Aldi US Survey at www.Tellaldi.us [Official] – Win $100
- Get Free Coupons at www.BoJanglesListens.com
- YourKFC Co UK – Get 20% Off on YourKFC Guest Survey UK
- DQFanFeedback.com Survey – Free DQ Dilly Bar
- Win $5000 Cash with AutoZoneCares.Com Sweepstakes
Tim Hortons Survey Rules
Below are the official survey rules which you must follow before taking the survey –
- Only Canadian clients are eligible to participate in the Tim Hortons Survey.
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate.
- Per the 30 days, only one survey may be taken
- Per purchase, only one survey is available.
- The coupon may only be used once per purchase and per person
- Each member can participate once a month in this survey.
- Once it has been redeemed, there is a 14-day validity period for the Tim Hortons coupon code.
- The receipt must be kept to redeem the offer.
- Cash cannot be redeemed for coupons.
- It is not permitted for Tim Hortons restaurant employees and their families to attend.
- There are no exceptions to the laws and regulations of the federal, state, and local governments.
Requirements For Tell Tim’s Survey
- An invitation code can be found on a Tim Hortons receipt.
- The receipt is no longer valid three days after the purchase date.
- A computer or mobile device with an internet connection.
- The ability to speak English or French at a basic level.
- You can use any internet browser you like.
Taking The Tim Horton’s Survey Code For $1 Timbits/Coffee
Take a look at the following step-by-step guide if you want to win the prize successfully:
- Firstly, make sure you keep the receipt when you purchase something from Tim Hortons.
- Enter the Tim Hortons Survey by going online to TellTimHortons.com.
- Choosing between English and French will allow you to select a language.
- After that, you will be redirected to the home page of the Tim Hortons Survey.
- Your receipt must contain a valid Survey Code.
- Start your survey by clicking START.
- You will be asked a series of questions as soon as you open the survey.
- If you often order at the restaurant, mention how often.
- You can select the way you eat, for example, delivery or dining in
- Choose a rating from the available options to indicate how satisfied you are with your latest visit to Tim Hortons.
- Let us know how satisfied you are with the service, food, staff, cleanliness, and environment.
- Answer all Tim Hortons Survey questions as honestly as possible.
- Please fill out the survey as accurately as possible.
- Last but not least, you must provide your personal contact information.
- Please provide all the required information, such as your phone number and email address.
- To complete the survey, please submit your feedback.
- To redeem the printed offer, write the validation code on your receipt and present it on your next visit.
- The offer is usually an Iced Coffee, a Free Donut, or a $1 Timbit.
Timbits Survey Questions from Tim Hortons
What was asked in the survey on telltims.ca? The following are some aspects of the survey questions covered:
- Rate your satisfaction level with the restaurant.
- How did you like the food quality?
- How was the restaurant from the inside? Was it clean?
- How was the chef’s performance? Did he prepare the food the way you wanted?
- Will you come again or recommend the restaurant to your friends and family?
Customer Feedback Survey:
- Hy Vee Survey Customer Satisfaction – Get $500 – HyVee Survey
- CrackerBarrel-Listens.com – Win $100 Gift Card Prize
- Official Global.Subway.com – Subway Listens Survey – Free Cookie
- GoodysOnline.com Survey – Get coupons from GoodysOnline
- Outback Steakhouse Survey at TellOutback.com – $1,000
About Tim Hortons
Tim Hortons Inc. is a multinational chain of fast-food restaurants in Canada. Tim Hortons is a fast food company headquartered in Toronto that serves coffee, doughnuts, and other items.
By December 31, 2018, it had 4,846 restaurants in 14 countries, making it the largest quick-service restaurant chain in Canada.
Tim Hortons conducts a coffee survey at TellTimHortons.com and offers free coupons to those who complete it successfully.
A Validation Code To Claim $1 Timbits will be given to you upon completing the survey at Tell Tims. The code should be written on your receipt and shown to the cashier when you make your next purchase.
A Validation Code To Claim $1 Timbits will be given to you upon completing the survey at Tell Tims.
You can take the survey as many times as you have receipts, so there is no limit to how many times you can enter.
A free Iced Capp is included with every Tim Hortons Delivery order on the Tim Hortons App or online.
Tim Hortons’ mobile app offers $1 coffee all week and $1 Timbits (10 multipacks) for fans of the coffee chain.
This post is about the Tim Hortons Online Survey at www.telltims.can.smg.com.
I hope you have taken this Tim Hortons Guest Survey with the help of this post and won the Tim Hortons Rewards.
Please comment below if you have any questions about this survey. I will provide the answers to all the questions.
For more surveys with exciting rewards, visit our official survey website.