A customer satisfaction survey designed by Staples/Bureau en Gros, available at www.stapleslistens.ca, allows customers to leave valuable feedback about their recent experience with the store. Your feedback will help Staples/Bureau en Gros learn what to change to improve the customer experience.
In the Stapleslistens Survey, you can provide critical feedback and opinions on your visit that help them improve.
As a result of your valuable feedback in the Staples Listens Survey, they will be able to understand what works and what doesn’t work and improve your experience.
Staples/Bureau en Gros knows how valuable your time is! They are offering the chance to win a CAD 1,000 shopping spree from STAPLES Business Depot – Bureau en Gros through sweepstakes.
Please share your honest feedback through the Bureau en Gros Guest Satisfaction Survey if you have visited a Staples/Bureau en Gros store to help them improve.
Read this Staples/Bureau en Gros Guest Experience Survey Guide to winning your rewards.
Also, check out other surveys:
- www.HomeDepot.com Survey – Win a $5,000 Home Depot Gift Card
- FireHouseListens – Win $500 With Firehouse Subs Survey
- www.PublixSurvey.com – Official Survey – Win $1,000
- On The Border Survey – www.TellOnTheBorder.com
- Save $1.99 on Tropical Smoothie Survey at www.TSCListens.com
Details of the Staples/Bureau en Gros Guest Satisfaction Survey
Below are some of the basic details of Copyprint.Staples.Listens.ca Survey:
|Name||Staples/Bureau en Gros Customer Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey prize||$1,000 CAD STAPLES Business Depot – Bureau en Gros shopping spree|
|Is purchase Necessary?||No|
|Offer Valid At||In-Store Only|
|Age Limit||18 or over|
|Language||English or Spanish|
Rewards for Copyprint.StaplesListens.ca Survey
- The prize is a $1,000 CAD shopping spree at STAPLES Business Depot – Bureau en Gros.
If you complete the Bureau en Gros & Staples Survey online, you will be entered into a sweepstake to win a CAD 1,000 STAPLES Business Depot – Bureau en Gros shopping spree.
Rules For The Bureau En Gros & Staples Guest Satisfaction Survey
- The participant must be a legal resident of Canada.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old.
- There is one survey per purchase.
- Each participant may win one prize.
- Other types of entries will not be accepted.
- The winner is responsible for all charges.
- No entries will be accepted on behalf of third parties.
- Prizes must be accepted as offered and cannot be transferred.
- The event is not open to employees or associates.
- The offer is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Requirements For The Staples Listens Survey
- The receipt from Staples/Bureau en Gros.
- Be able to speak English or French at a basic level.
- Internet-enabled mobile device, computer, or tablet.
- It is necessary to provide a valid email address.
Win amazing prizes with other surveys:
- Tell Aldi US Survey at www.Tellaldi.us [Official] – Win $100
- Get Free Coupons at www.BoJanglesListens.com
- YourKFC Co UK – Get 20% Off on YourKFC Guest Survey UK
- DQFanFeedback.com Survey – Free DQ Dilly Bar
- Win $5000 Cash with AutoZoneCares.Com Sweepstakes
Participating In The Staples Listens Survey
- Visit www.stapleslistens.ca to begin your Staples/Bureau en Gros Survey 2021.
- You can choose either English or French as your preferred language.
- Enter the survey access code near the bottom of your receipt from a Staples purchase.
- To give your feedback, click on START.
- Your Staples/Bureau en Gros Survey has begun.
- Your recent experience with Staples/Bureau en Gros will be rated here.
- Please rate your overall satisfaction with your shopping experience at Staples/Bureau en Gros.
- Describe your own experience with services, employees, management, and cleanliness.
- Your personal experience can be rated from highly satisfied to highly dissatisfied.
- Continue to answer all questions honestly in the Staples Listens Survey.
- Fill out your name, email address, and phone number at the end.
- Complete the Staples/Bureau en Gros Survey by clicking NEXT.
- Soon, you will have the chance to win a CAD 1,000 shopping spree at STAPLES Business Depot – Bureau en Gros.
StaplesListens Survey Useful Links
- Staples/Bureau en Gros Customer Satisfaction Survey Link: impression.bureauengrosopinion.ca
- Staples/Bureau en Gros Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules
- Staples/Bureau en Gros Customer Satisfaction Survey Previous Winners
- Staples Official Site: www.staples.com
- Bureau en Gros Official Site: www.staples.ca
Bureau en Gros & Staples Social Media Links
- Bureau en Gros & Staples – Facebook
- Bureau en Gros & Staples – Twitter
- Bureau en Gros & Staples – YouTube
- Bureau en Gros & Staples – Linkedin
Customer Feedback Survey:
- Hy Vee Survey Customer Satisfaction – Get $500 – HyVee Survey
- CrackerBarrel-Listens.com – Win $100 Gift Card Prize
- Official Global.Subway.com – Subway Listens Survey – Free Cookie
- GoodysOnline.com Survey – Get coupons from GoodysOnline
- Outback Steakhouse Survey at TellOutback.com – $1,000
The first Staples store opened in Brighton, Massachusetts in 1986. The company was founded by Thomas G. Stemberg and Leo Kahn. Staples originally sold only office supplies but has since expanded to sell a wide variety of products, including furniture, technology, and school supplies.
Staples opened its first store in Canada in 1991. The company now has over 300 stores across the country. Staples is the largest office supply retailer in both the United States and Canada.
Staples Retail company Canada has been in operation since 1985. The company was founded by two entrepreneurs, Mark Loewen and Wayne Deveau. Staples began as a small office supply store in Toronto, Ontario. The company has since grown to become one of the leading office supply retailers in Canada with over 140 stores across the country.
Staples offers a wide range of products and services for both businesses and consumers. Business products and services include office supplies, furniture, technology products, promotional products, and more. Consumers can find everything from school supplies to general office supplies at Staples retail stores.
Staples has retail store locations across Canada including Ontario, Quebec, Alberta, British Columbia, Nova Scotia, and Newfoundland & Labrador. You can also shop online at staples.ca or through the mobile app.
There are multiple ways to contact Staples depending on your needs. For customer service inquiries relating to orders or products, you can call 1-866-781-9801 or chat live with an agent on staples.ca. To speak with someone from the corporate office, call 905-829-6700 or 1-888-388-2114 (toll-free).
At stapleslistens.ca, you can take the Staples/Bureau en Gros Guest Experience Survey.
I hope you enjoyed this article and took the Staples/Bureau en Gros Experience Survey. Additionally, you can win a Staples/Bureau en Gros gift card.
Please comment below if you have any questions about this survey. For more surveys with exciting rewards, visit our official survey website.