Petro-Canada is one of the biggest oil companies in the world. Have you been there? Did you have a good experience there? Does Petro-Canada meet your needs better than other petroleum companies? How do you feel about Petro-Canada’s gas, fuel, and lubricant products and services?
You can tell Petro-Canada about your Petro-Canada visit by taking the Petro-Canada Hero Survey at www.Petro-Canada.ca/hero.
To continuously improve their products and services, Petro-Canada conducted a Guest Satisfaction Survey to receive honest feedback and opinions from recent customers.
If you have visited a Petro-Canada, please share your experience via the Petro-Canada Customer Satisfaction Survey to help them improve. You will have the chance to win a Petro-Canada Pre-Paid Card worth CDN $2,185 for your time and interest.
Get steps, rules, and official links to win rewards in our Petro-Canada Satisfaction Survey Guide.
Win amazing prizes with other surveys:
- Tell Aldi US Survey at www.Tellaldi.us [Official] – Win $100
- Get Free Coupons at www.BoJanglesListens.com
- YourKFC Co UK – Get 20% Off on YourKFC Guest Survey UK
- DQFanFeedback.com Survey – Free DQ Dilly Bar
- Win $5000 Cash with AutoZoneCares.Com Sweepstakes
Purpose Of Petro-Canada.ca Hero Survey
The Petro-Canada Satisfaction Survey, available at www.Petro-Canada.ca/hero, allows Petro-Canada to measure customers’ satisfaction with merchandise and services. As a result of the survey, the company can make improvements wherever necessary. For your convenience, this survey is conducted online.
This survey can be of great benefit to you. Firstly, you can be assured that you are contributing to the improvement of the company. When a company receives a lot of complaints, they want to make changes for the better. You and others can benefit from better shopping experiences if they work on changing them.
As a result of participating, you will earn points in your account. Additionally, you will be entered to win a $2,475 Petro-Canada gas card. There is no requirement to enter the sweepstakes.
Details Of the Petro-Canada Survey
|Is purchase Necessary?||No|
|Survey prize||Petro Gift Card|
|Offer Valid At||In-Store Only|
|Language||English & French|
Customer Opinion Survey Rewards at Petro-Canada
After completing the Petro-Canada Customer Feedback Survey, you will receive a Petro-Canada Promo Code.
Using this code, you will be entered to win gas for a year (the winner is selected every three months) and a PetroCanada Pre-Paid Card for CDN $2,475 on your next visit to Petro.
- Please note that the reward for completing this survey may change anytime. Your “Survey Reward” will vary depending on what your receipt says. For more information, check your receipt.
Customer Feedback Survey:
- Hy Vee Survey Customer Satisfaction – Get $500 – HyVee Survey
- CrackerBarrel-Listens.com – Win $100 Gift Card Prize
- Official Global.Subway.com – Subway Listens Survey – Free Cookie
- GoodysOnline.com Survey – Get coupons from GoodysOnline
- Outback Steakhouse Survey at TellOutback.com – $1,000
Terms and Conditions for the Petro-Canada Customer Experience Survey
To participate in this Petro-Canada Review Survey, you must follow some rules and regulations,
- A customer must be a legal resident of Canada.
- To participate, you must be at least 18 years old.
- The ability to speak English or French at a basic level.
- An internet-connected laptop, computer, or mobile phone.
- To participate in the online survey, you must have your receipt.
- Participation in the Survey is limited to one time per participant.
- The survey is not open to Petro-Canada employees, their immediate family members, or agents.
- There will be no other way to transfer the offer.
- A valid email address is required to receive a discount offer.
Taking Part In the Petro-Canada Guest Satisfaction Survey
By fulfilling all the requirements mentioned above, you are eligible to participate in this Petro-Canada Guest Opinion Survey,
- The official Petro-Canada Guest Survey website can be found at www.Petro-Canada.ca/hero.
- Choose the language you prefer for the survey.
- Click on the “NEXT” button after reading a paragraph carefully.
- You can select the type of invitation you received by clicking on the “NEXT” button.
- If you have one, you can enter the date/time and receipt number on your sales receipt.
- The “NEXT” button should be clicked.
- Enter your sales receipt’s date/time and terminal/transaction number if you have one.
- The “NEXT” button should be clicked.
- You will be asked about your last experience at Petro.
- Based on your ongoing visit understanding, rate your general satisfaction level.
- Make sure you answer all survey questions honestly on a scale of satisfied to dissatisfied.
- There are general questions about your visit and order, the staff’s helping nature, client administration, air and services, Petro Menu, Petro Delivery, Petro Price, Petro Locations, and Petro Hours.
- Please provide your personal information, including your name, address, phone number, and email address.
- When you complete the survey, you will receive a Petro Code to use at Petro-Canada locations in the future.
- Petro-Canada Survey Website: www.Petro-Canada.ca/hero
- Petro-Canada Official Website: www.petro-canada.ca
- Petro-Canada Terms & Conditions: Click Here
Social Media Links
Check out other Surveys:
- The Lowes Opinion Survey – Get $1000 – www.LowesOpinion.ca
- Win $2500 With TellTractorSupply’s TractorSupply Survey
- www.Tescoviews.com Survey – Win a Tescos Giftcard Online
- Win 10% Coupons With Kohl’s Listens – Kohl’s Survey
- Big Lots Survey at www.Biglots.com – $1000 Rewards
In addition to retail and wholesale marketing, Petro-Canada is a subsidiary of Suncor Energy. Calgary, Alberta, was the headquarters of Suncor Energy Centre, a crown corporation of Canada.
Suncor Energy merged with Petro-Canada in August 2009, with Suncor shareholders receiving approximately 60 percent ownership and Petro-Canada shareholders receiving roughly 40 percent ownership.
Petro Canada Corporation is a Canadian oil and gas company with operations in both the upstream and downstream sectors of the industry. The company was founded in 1975 and was acquired by Suncor Energy in 2009.
The company’s headquarters are located in Calgary, Alberta.
The current CEO and President of Petro Canada Corporation are Michael D. McKay and Tawfiq Popat, respectively.
In March 2018, Petro Canada announced that it would be selling its retail business to Parkland Fuel Corporation for $1.46 billion CAD. In July 2018, the company completed the sale of its Uinta Basin assets to an affiliate of Blackstone Group LP for $650 million USD.
In addition to improving Petro-Canada’s products and services, the Petro-Canada Survey sheds light on areas of management that can be improved.
Customers can enter a prize draw every month to win one of four Petro-Canada PrePaid Cards worth CDN $2,185 through the Petro-Canada Hero Survey.
For more surveys with exciting rewards, visit our official survey website.