This is the StoreSurvey.RiteAid 2022 survey. Please fill out this short survey at WeCare Rite Aid Website if you have received a receipt message for a chance to win up to $1,000 by providing feedback about your in-store pharmacy experience.
Rite Aid is a major drugstore chain in the United States that provides high-quality healthcare solutions.
Rite Aid conducts an online survey to improve its store standards and service. You can find it at storesurvey.riteaid.com, the official website of WeCare Rite Aid.
The Rite Aid Receipt Survey asks a few simple questions about your recent shopping experience. It is possible to provide feedback about employee behaviour, cleanliness, the store environment, products, and facilities.
Rite Aid will be able to provide you with a more convenient and friendly experience in the future based on your responses.
Win amazing prizes with other surveys:
- Tell Aldi US Survey at www.Tellaldi.us [Official] – Win $100
- Get Free Coupons at www.BoJanglesListens.com
- YourKFC Co UK – Get 20% Off on YourKFC Guest Survey UK
- DQFanFeedback.com Survey – Free DQ Dilly Bar
- Win $5000 Cash with AutoZoneCares.Com Sweepstakes
What Is The Purpose Of The StoreSurvey.RiteAid.com Pharmacy Survey
- Through Storesurvey.riteaid.com – Rite Aid Customer Survey, we gather valuable feedback to grow their business.
You will need to take a few minutes to complete the Rite Aid Feedback Survey based on your recent visit.
Rite Aid conducted this Customer Feedback Survey online for your convenience, and you will be rewarded.
If you provide Rite Aid Locations with your recommendations on your next visit, they can improve the quality of their products and services.
If you complete the Rite Aid Guest Feedback Survey, you will be entered into the Rite Aid Cash Prize sweepstakes.
You can earn Rite Aid Reward points by taking the Rite Aid Experience Survey and following the simple instructions in this post.
Details About The WeCare Rite Aid 2022 Survey
The following are some essential details about the StoreSurvey.RiteAid survey sweepstakes:
|Survey Name||Rite Aid Survey Sweepstakes|
|Entry Method||Online & By Mail|
|Prize Details||$1,000 or 10 chances to win $100|
|Entry Limit||One Entry Per One Person|
|Cash Receipt Valid For||14 Days|
Rewards for Rite Aid’s Guest Satisfaction Survey
After completing the Rite Aid Customer Feedback Survey, you will receive the Rite Aid Promo Code.
This code entitles you to a Rite Aid Cash Prize when you use it at Rite Aid.
- Each survey period will award one (1) Grand Prize and ten (10) First Prizes.
- A check for $1,000 will be awarded as the Grand Prize.
- Each of the ten (10) first prizes will consist of $100 cash in the form of a check.
- A total of $24,000.00 is the ARV of all prizes.
It is important to note that the reward for completing this survey is subject to change at any time. According to your receipt, you will receive your “Survey Reward.”.
Customer Feedback Survey:
- Hy Vee Survey Customer Satisfaction – Get $500 – HyVee Survey
- CrackerBarrel-Listens.com – Win $100 Gift Card Prize
- Official Global.Subway.com – Subway Listens Survey – Free Cookie
- GoodysOnline.com Survey – Get coupons from GoodysOnline
- Outback Steakhouse Survey at TellOutback.com – $1,000
RiteAid StoreSurvey Rules
- Residents of the United States or the District of Columbia must be legal residents.
- To participate in the survey, you must be 18 years or older.
- A Rite Aid purchase receipt with a survey invitation is required for the online survey.
- Receipts can only be entered once.
- The number of online entries per month is limited to three, while the number of mail-in entries is unlimited.
- Within 14 days of purchasing, you must complete the survey.
- There can be only one survey per household per month.
- The only purchase required is the online entry method.
- Cash is not an alternative.
- Cash prizes cannot be transferred or sold.
- It is not permitted for Rite Aid employees or their immediate families to participate.
- Offer void where prohibited.
Online Rite Aid Survey Requirements
- Make sure you have your Rite Aid receipt handy.
- You must be able to read English or Spanish.
- You must have access to a computer and the Internet.
- Having the ability to recall your last experience.
How to Take The StoreSurvey.RiteAid.com
Here are the instructions for our lucky draw. Here are the details you need to know:
- You can save your receipt if you purchase at a Rite Aid nearby.
- Rite Aid Survey can be completed at Storesurvey.riteaid.com.
- Please select the language in which you would like to take the survey.
- You can find the 16-digit code on the front of your receipt.
- Once you have entered your information, click Start to provide feedback.
- Answer some questions about your previous experience by following the instructions.
- The customer service and products at Rite Aid need to be rated.
- Be as honest as possible when answering the survey questions.
- Enter your name, address, phone number, and email address in the fields provided.
- Complete the Rite Aid Sweepstakes entry form.
- The company will notify you soon about your entry into the contest.
- Soon, the sweepstakes administrator will announce the winners.
- Ten $100 cash prizes will be awarded, and one $1,000 cash prize will be rewarded!
How to Enter the Rite Aid Store Survey Sweepstakes Without Making a Purchase
Please write your complete name, contact number, and email address on postcards (no smaller than 3 1/2 inches x 5 inches and no larger than 4 1/4 inches x 6 inches) and mail them by first-class mail to:
- “Voice of the Customer” Sweepstakes at Rite Aid, PO Box 16440, Rochester, NY 14616.
The entries must be authentic (no photocopies or replicas) and received within the specified timeframe.
It is necessary to send postcards separately.
Winners of the Rite Aid Pharmacy Survey
Each month, one Grand Prize Winner and ten First Prize winners will be randomly selected from all eligible entries.
Dates for the drawing are specified in the rules.
Refer to the rules for the exact dates of the random drawing.
About Rite Aid
Rite Aid is a leading pharmacy chain in the United States, providing high-quality healthcare and wellness products. Founded in 1962, Rite Aid provides people with the products and services they need to live healthy and happy life.
The store is based in Pennsylvania, with 4,600 locations in 31 states and the District of Columbia.
Check out other Surveys:
- The Lowes Opinion Survey – Get $1000 – www.LowesOpinion.ca
- Win $2500 With TellTractorSupply’s TractorSupply Survey
- www.Tescoviews.com Survey – Win a Tescos Giftcard Online
- Win 10% Coupons With Kohl’s Listens – Kohl’s Survey
- Big Lots Survey at www.Biglots.com – $1000 Rewards
We Care Rite Aid Help Desk
- Contact Rite Aid Store at 1-800-748-3243 for general queries.
- For general FAQs, visit the Rite Store at https://www.riteaid.com/faq/general.
- For wellness FAQs, visit https://www.riteaid.com/faq/wellness-faqs.
The Rite Aid pharmacy chain operates in the United States. Prescription drugs, health and wellness products, and general merchandise are all available from the company.
On Monday through Saturday, Rite Aid Pharmacy locations are open from 9 am to 9 pm, and on Sunday, they are available from 10 am to 6 pm. It is best to check with your local store for specific hours of operation, as they may vary by location.
In addition to prescription drugs and health and wellness products, Rite Aid Pharmacy also offers general merchandise. The company also provides money transfers, bill payments, and money orders.
Cash, credit cards, debit cards, and personal checks are accepted at Rite Aid Pharmacy locations.
By taking the Rite Aid Survey at StoreSurvey.RiteAid.com, you can win $1,000 or $100 cash every month.
Please comment below if you have questions or queries about the Wecare Riteaid.com Survey. My goal is to respond to your questions as soon as possible.
For more surveys with exciting rewards, visit our official survey website.