We are pleased to welcome you to the Rite Aid Store Survey 2023. Please complete this brief survey at WeCare Rite Aid Website if you received a receipt message for a chance to win up to $1,000 by providing your feedback.
Providing high-quality healthcare and wellness solutions to Americans, Rite Aid is one of the largest drugstore chains in the country.
They conduct an online survey to improve their store standards and service and to know the pros and cons of their customers. There is an online survey at WeCare Rite Aid’s official site called Storesurvey.riteaid.com called Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey.
You can participate in the Rite Aid Receipt Survey by answering a few simple questions about your recent shopping experience. If you would like to share information about employees’ behaviour, cleanliness, the store environment, products, and facilities, you can do so.
You can help Rite Aid provide you with a more convenient and friendly shopping experience by sharing your feedback.
You can find out more about the Rite Aid Survey Sweepstakes, its rules, and prize details by reading the entire article.
Also, check out other surveys:
- Shell Survey – Receive Gift Cards at Shell.ca/Opinion
- www.SearsFeedback.com Survey – Earn Sears Points
- The Boot Barn – Earn Rewards at BootBarnVisit.SMG.com
- Kroger’s 50 Fuel Point Bonus at www.KrogerFeedback.com
- www.Marks-Survey.com – Win Marks-Survey Validation Code
The Purpose of the Rite Aid Survey Sweepstakes
The Rite Aid Feedback Survey is an initiative from Rite Aid drugstores aimed at collecting genuine customer feedback.
In this survey, Rite Aid gathers valuable information about its loyal customers’ recent shopping experiences to improve customer service.
This online portal allows Rite Aid customers to take part in the Rite Aid Opinion Survey and rate the services they receive from Rite Aid. As a result of the collected information, the team management will make changes for the improvement of service.
If you participate in the online Rite Aid Customer Feedback Survey, you will help them improve the level of customer satisfaction.
Details of the Rite Aid Store Survey
The following are some important details about the Rite Aid Survey sweepstakes:
|Survey Name||Rite Aid Survey Sweepstakes|
|Entry Method||Online & By Mail|
|Prize Details||$1,000 or 10 chances to win $100|
|Entry Limit||One Entry Per One Person|
|Cash Receipt Valid For||14 Days|
Rewards of the Rite Aid Survey
- Grand Prize valued at $1000 worth of check monthly
- 10 First Prizes valued at $100 worth of checks monthly
- Total ARV Value: $24000
A grand prize winner of the Rite Aid Survey will receive $1,000 in cash, whereas a first prize winner will receive $100 in cash.
Rules of the StoreSurvey Rite Aid Survey
Here are the rules of the Rite Aid Customer Survey –
- You must be a legal resident of the United States or the District of Columbia to participate.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old to participate in the survey.
- You will need a Rite Aid purchase receipt and a survey invitation to complete the online survey.
- There can only be one entry per receipt.
- There is a limit of three online survey entries per month, but there is no limit on mail-in entries.
- You must complete the survey within 14 days of purchasing the product.
- There can be only one survey per household per month.
- There is no purchase required, except for the entry method online
- Alternatives to cash are not available.
- There is a prohibition on transferring the prize to others or selling it for cash.
- The event is not open to Rite Aid employees and their immediate family members,
- The offer is void where prohibited by law.
Customer Feedback Survey:
- TJMaxx Customer Feedback Survey – Win $500
- Win Home Goods Gift Card at www.HomeGoodsFeedback.com
- Win Rewards of TellPopeyes at www.TellPopeyes.com
- Win a Waitrose Gift Card With Waitrose Have Your Say
- Café Rio Listens – Win $100 With Cafe Rio Coupons
Requirements of the Rite Aid Store Survey
Taking the Rite Aid survey online requires the following information –
- Please have your recent Rite Aid receipt with you.
- A good command of English or Spanish is required.
- You must have access to a computer and the Internet.
- Having the ability to recall your previous experience.
A Detailed Guide to Win Rite Aid Survey Coupon Code
Please follow the instructions below to enter the StoreSurvey Rite Aid Survey lucky draw:
- First, purchase at the Rite Aid store nearby and save your receipt.
- Follow this up by visiting Storesurvey.riteaid.com to take the official Rite Aid Survey.
- You can now choose the language in which you want to take the survey.
- Put the 16-digit code from the front of the receipt into the box.
- Please click Start to give your feedback once you have filled out your information.
- Following the instructions, start answering questions about your previous experience.
- Tell us how satisfied you are with the products and customer service at Rite Aid.
- Be as honest as possible when answering all required survey questions.
- Please fill out the fields with your personal information, such as your name, address, phone number, and email address.
- Once you have entered the necessary information, you will be able to participate in the Rite Aid Sweepstakes contest.
- Soon, you’ll receive a message letting you know you’re a contestant.
- You now need to wait for the sweepstakes administrator to announce the winners.
- The grand prize is a $1,000 cash check, and ten $100 cash prizes are available in check form.
Rite Aid Customer Survey – Mail-in Method
Send your postcards (no smaller than 3 1/2 inches x 5 inches and no larger than 4 1/4 inches x 6 inches) with your complete name, contact number, and email address to Rite Aid “Voice of the Customer” Sweepstakes, PO Box 16440, Rochester, NY 14616.
It is mandatory that all entries submitted by mail be authentic (no photocopies, replicas or other copies) and received within the specified period.
You must send each postcard separately.
Brief on Rite Aid
There are over 10,000 Rite Aid stores in the United States, and they provide healthcare and wellness solutions of the highest quality. With its roots dating back to 1962, Rite Aid provides people with the services and products they need to live a healthier and happier life. In addition to its Pennsylvania location, the store has approximately 4,600 locations in 31 states and the District of Columbia.
- Contact Rite Aid Store at 1-800-748-3243 for general queries.
- For general FAQs visit the Rite Store at https://www.riteaid.com/faq/general.
- For wellness, FAQs visit https://www.riteaid.com/faq/wellness-faqs.
- Rite Aid Head Office:
- Address: 30 Hunter Lane, Camp Hill, PA 19011, USA
- Phone Number: +1 717 761 2633
Contact on Social Media
- Banfield Pet Hospital Survey – Win $2000 at www.TellBanfield.com
- Panda Express Feedback Survey – Win Free Coupon Codes
- Win $100 With Randalls.Survey.net at www.Randalls.com/Survey
- SAKFCSurvey.com – Official KFC South Africa Survey
- Regal Survey – Get a $100 Gift Card at www.TalkToRegal.com
You can complete the survey in less than five minutes.
You don’t have to complete the survey to enter the Rite Aid Sweepstakes. Mailing is an option for entering the sweepstakes.
There is no purchase requirement for the online entry method since you need the purchase code to access the survey. To enter for free, you can send a mail entry.
There is only one valid Rite Aid Survey Coupon Code per person.
Customers can provide feedback about their experience at Rite Aid locations online by completing an online survey. There will be a $1,000 check awarded to each of the entrants. You can enter by answering the survey or sending a postcard without purchasing anything.
For more surveys with exciting rewards, visit our official survey website.