Welcome to GHBass.PleaseRateUs.com’s GHBass Survey. You can win a $500 gift card by taking the GHBass PleaseRateUs Survey.
G.H. Bass & Co. conducts a Guest Satisfaction Survey for all customers who wish to share their experiences. Guests can share their shopping experience at www.Ghbass.pleaserateus.com by taking the G.H. Bass Survey.
If you have any complaints, suggestions, or reviews, you can submit them through the G.H. Bass Customer Survey. This will help the company grow.
You can win a $500 gift card by completing the G.H. Bass Guest Feedback Survey.
Also, check out other surveys:
- www.HomeDepot.com Survey – Win a $5,000 Home Depot Gift Card
- FireHouseListens – Win $500 With Firehouse Subs Survey
- www.PublixSurvey.com – Official Survey – Win $1,000
- On The Border Survey – www.TellOnTheBorder.com
- Save $1.99 on Tropical Smoothie Survey at www.TSCListens.com
GHBass.PleaseRateUs.com Survey Purpose
A customer satisfaction survey is being offered by G.H. Bass & Co. to improve its services and address any problems.
It is important to G.H Bass & Co to value customer feedback, and we appreciate those who take the time to share their thoughts.
Each participant who completes the survey process successfully will be automatically entered into a quarterly drawing to win $500 in gift cards as a way of showing our appreciation.
GHBass PleaseRateUs Survey Details
The following are some basic details of the GHBass PleaseRateUs Customer Survey:
|Name||G.H. Bass Survey|
|Is Purchase Necessary?||No|
|Age Limit||18 & More|
|Survey Entry Type||Online|
|Limit of Survey Entry||1 Person Per Receipt|
|Survey Prize||$300 Gift Card|
GH Bass Gift Card Survey Prize Details
Here are some basic details about the GH Bass Gift Card Survey prize:
- A $500 gift card from G.H. Bass & Co.
- Quarterly prizes will be awarded
- G.H. Bass & Co. locations accept the gift card
- The applicant must be a legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia.
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate.
- One entry is allowed per survey invitation.
- Each household can only win one prize
- Each household is limited to one entry per day.
- There are no cash alternatives available.
- An applicant cannot be an employee of the company.
GHBass.PleaseRateUs.com Survey Requirements
- A recent receipt from G.H. Bass.
- It is necessary to speak either English or Spanish.
- Computers and Internet access are required.
Win amazing prizes with other surveys:
- Tell Aldi US Survey at www.Tellaldi.us [Official] – Win $100
- Get Free Coupons at www.BoJanglesListens.com
- YourKFC Co UK – Get 20% Off on YourKFC Guest Survey UK
- DQFanFeedback.com Survey – Free DQ Dilly Bar
- Win $5000 Cash with AutoZoneCares.Com Sweepstakes
Taking The www.GHBass.PleaseRateUs.com Survey
- Take the G.H Bass Online Survey at www.ghbass.pleaserateus.com.
- You can select either English or Spanish as your preferred language.
- Start the survey by clicking “Begin Survey.”
- From your receipt, enter the store, transaction, and associate numbers.
- Select the month and day when you visited the store.
- After entering your ZIP CODE, click “Next.”
- Start answering questions about your experience shopping at G.H. Bass.
- Please rate your satisfaction with some conditions at G.H Bass based on your recent experience.
- We want to know how satisfied you are with our employees, service, and products.
- By going through the survey questions as quickly as possible, survey question as quickly as possible.
- Submit your feedback for a chance to win one of ten $500 gift cards!
Contact Information of G.H. Bass
- G.H. Bass & Co.
- 7401 Boone Avenue North, Brooklyn Park, MN 55428.
G.H. Bass References
About G.H. Bass
In 1876, George Henry Bass founded G.H. Bass & Co., a shoe company. Initially, the company was based in Wilton, Maine, but eventually moved to Lewiston, Maine. Boat shoes are the company’s best-known product, first introduced in 1936.
When Bass was 16 years old, he began making shoes in Orland, Maine. G.H. Bass & Co. was established in Wilton in 1876. Men’s and women’s slippers were the company’s first products. The company moved to Lewiston in 1901.
The company opened New York City and Boston stores in the early 1900s. Catalogs and mail orders were also offered. The handcrafted shoes inspired bass he saw in Europe in 1909. He began making higher-quality shoes in the United States using European methods and materials.
Throughout the early twentieth century, the company continued to grow. A factory opened in Brockton, Massachusetts, in 1911, which produced most of the company’s shoes until 2001. In 1926, Bass visited Argentina and was impressed by the quality of their leather; thus, G.H. Bass & Co imported Argentinian leather into the United States for the first time.
Customer Feedback Survey:
- Hy Vee Survey Customer Satisfaction – Get $500 – HyVee Survey
- CrackerBarrel-Listens.com – Win $100 Gift Card Prize
- Official Global.Subway.com – Subway Listens Survey – Free Cookie
- GoodysOnline.com Survey – Get coupons from GoodysOnline
- Outback Steakhouse Survey at TellOutback.com – $1,000
George Henry Bass founded G.H. Bass & Co. in 1876. Weejuns penny loafers have been produced since 1936 by the company.
A subsidiary of G.H. Bass & Co., the company is based in Portland, Maine.
Penny loafers and boat shoes are the company’s most popular products.
G.H Bass & Co.’s customer service department can be reached by phone at 1-800-347-3250 or by email at [email protected].
That’s fine with me! Surveys are not for everyone, and we understand that. Please consider providing us with your feedback, as it will help us improve our products and services.
To better serve their valued customers, G.H. Bass & Co. invites them to take a short customer satisfaction survey to share their thoughts about their most recent shopping experience.
The GHBass.PleaseRateUs.com survey is therefore highly recommended if you are a loyal customer of G.H Bass.
For more surveys with exciting rewards, visit our official survey website.