If you want to share your recent Australia Post experience, you have come to the right place.
The Australia Post Customer Satisfaction Survey at survey.auspost.com.au is the platform where you can speak openly.
It will ask you a bunch of questions, and at the end, you’ll go in the running to win a $5,000 Gift Card.
So, let us look at the Australia Post Customer Feedback Survey Guide Here. This AusPost, My Visit Survey, will help you the best to win Australia Post Survey Sweepstakes – Worth a $5,000 Gift Card!
You can also find details about the Australia Post Feedback Survey here.
- Banfield Pet Hospital Survey – Win $2000 at www.TellBanfield.com
- Panda Express Feedback Survey – Win Free Coupon Codes
- Win $100 With Randalls.Survey.net at www.Randalls.com/Survey
- SAKFCSurvey.com – Official KFC South Africa Survey
- Regal Survey – Get a $100 Gift Card at www.TalkToRegal.com
Australia Post Guest Opinion Survey Guide
The Australia Post Survey hosts survey.auspost.com.au Survey to get insight into the customer’s needs.
Through this online AusPost Experience Survey, Australia Post wants to improve its customers’ mailing services.
Anyone can join the Australia Post Visit Survey by visiting the official survey website at survey.survey.auspost.com.au.
The main objective behind this online survey is to open it to every Australia Post customer.
Prizes for Australia Post Feedback Surveys
- Win a $5,000 Gift Card by entering the Australia Post Sweepstakes.
Rules for the Australia Post Guest Satisfaction Survey
- To be eligible, you must be an Australian resident.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- Prizes cannot be substituted or redeemed for cash.
- Original receipts must be kept.
- Survey.auspost.com.au is not available to employees and employee affiliates.
Also, check out other surveys:
- www.HomeDepot.com Survey – Win a $5,000 Home Depot Gift Card
- FireHouseListens – Win $500 With Firehouse Subs Survey
- www.PublixSurvey.com – Official Survey – Win $1,000
- On The Border Survey – www.TellOnTheBorder.com
- Save $1.99 on Tropical Smoothie Survey at www.TSCListens.com
My Visit Survey Requirements from AusPost
- The receipt number should be seven to nine digits long.
- The form requires personal information such as name, address, phone number, email address, etc.
- You’ll need an internet-connected device, such as a smartphone, computer, or tablet.
Taking the Australia Post Opinion Survey at Survey.Auspost.com.au
- Visit survey.auspost.com.au to take the official Australia Post Guest Experience Survey.
- The ID numbers of six to seven outlets should be entered.
- Your receipt number must be between 7 and 9 digits long, and it must only contain numeric values.
- To begin your survey, click on the NEXT key.
- You will now be asked a series of questions regarding your most recent visit.
- Give us your honest feedback on the products and services of the company.
- Please answer these questions honestly based on your experience to the best of your ability.
- You will have a better chance of winning a great prize if you answer each survey question.
- You will receive a free entry into the Australia Post Survey sweepstakes once you have completed the survey.
- Please complete all the required information and submit the Australia Post Customer Survey.
Australia Post Contact
- In Australia, 8 am–6 pm (AEST) 13 POST (13 7678)
- From overseas7am–6 pm (AEST) +61 3 8847 9045
- Business credit accounts 8 am–6 pm (AEST) 13 11 18
Australia Post Survey Site
- Australia Post Customer Feedback Survey: Click Here
- Australia Post: Click Here
- For Official Rules: Click Here
Win amazing prizes with other surveys:
- Tell Aldi US Survey at www.Tellaldi.us [Official] – Win $100
- Get Free Coupons at www.BoJanglesListens.com
- YourKFC Co UK – Get 20% Off on YourKFC Guest Survey UK
- DQFanFeedback.com Survey – Free DQ Dilly Bar
- Win $5000 Cash with AutoZoneCares.Com Sweepstakes
About Australia Post
There’s no denying the sheer convenience and value that Australia Post mail services bring to its customers. Australia Post is your go-to service provider if you need to send a package, purchase stamps, or make an express post.
Having been around for over 200 years, Australia Post has become more than just a postal service—it’s integral to the Australian way of life. Through changes in technology and customer demands, the company has had to repeatedly stay ahead of the curve and re-invent itself. In this blog post, we’ll look at the history of Australia Post and explore how it has evolved over the years to provide its customers with quality services.
Standard letters can take up to 3 business days to be delivered, while large letters can take up to 5 business days. If you need your mail sooner, you can opt for Express Delivery, which guarantees next-business-day delivery for standard letters and 2-business-day delivery for large letters.
It costs $1.00 to send a standard letter within Australia and $2.60 for a large letter. If you choose Express Delivery, it will cost an additional $3.50 for a standard letter or $5.60 for a large letter.
A standard letter is anything that fits into an envelope that measures 240mm x 165mm, while anything larger than this is considered a large letter. This includes items such as magazines, photographs, and CDs.
Yes, you can track your mail by using the reference number on the receipt you received when you sent it. You can also use the Track My Post service on the Australia Post website.
Yes, you can opt for a PO Box address if you don’t want your mail delivered directly to your home or office.
Last but not least, I hope you have received all the information you need regarding the Australia Post survey and are enjoying taking the Australia Post feedback on this site.
Please let us know if you have any issues using the comment box below. Please share it with your friends on social media if you enjoy it.
For more surveys with exciting rewards, visit our official survey website.