To measure whether Friendly’s Ice Cream Shop’s products and services meet customer needs, TalktoFriendlys.com conducts an online Friendly’s Customer Experience Survey.
In the TalktoFriendlys Survey, we aimed to understand why foodies are satisfied or dissatisfied with Friendly’s customer service.
Those who have dined at Friendly’s are eligible to participate in the Friendly’s Listens Survey here. In appreciation, you will receive a Friendly’s Coupon for free food.
You can enjoy discounts on your next order by completing Friendly’s official Customer Satisfaction Survey.
This post will explain Friendly’s Guest Feedback Survey rules, terms, and useful links to help you win Friendly’s Rewards.
- Banfield Pet Hospital Survey – Win $2000 at www.TellBanfield.com
- Panda Express Feedback Survey – Win Free Coupon Codes
- Win $100 With Randalls.Survey.net at www.Randalls.com/Survey
- SAKFCSurvey.com – Official KFC South Africa Survey
- Regal Survey – Get a $100 Gift Card at www.TalkToRegal.com
Friendly’s Customer Satisfaction Survey Details
Below are some of the basic details of the www.TalkToFriendlys.com Survey:
|Survey Name||Friendly’s Guest Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Rewards||Friendly’s Coupons|
|Survey Regions||50 United States|
|Survey Deadlines||January 2021 to December 2021|
|Survey Methods||Online, By Mail|
|Survey Language||English or Spanish|
Guest Satisfaction Survey Rewards at Friendly’s
- Coupons for Friendly’s
If you spend $25 or more, you’ll receive a $5 discount
You will receive a Friendly’s Coupon Code for $5 off your next purchase of $25 or more upon completion of the Friendly’s Experience Survey.
- Below you will find out if you are eligible for Friendly’s rewards if you have visited any Friendly’s.
Rules for Friendly’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
- You must be a resident of the United States of America.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- There is a limit of one survey per guest per month.
- There is a limit of one coupon per purchase per person.
- Within 30 days of receiving the coupon, you must redeem it.
- Coupons cannot be redeemed for cash.
- There can be no combination of this offer with any other offer.
- Friendly’s Ice Cream Shop employees are not eligible.
Requirements for TalktoFriendlys Surveys
- Friendly’s Ice Cream Shop receipt.
- Using a smartphone or computer
- Having a good internet connection is essential.
- Excellent command of the English language.
Also, check out other surveys:
- www.HomeDepot.com Survey – Win a $5,000 Home Depot Gift Card
- FireHouseListens – Win $500 With Firehouse Subs Survey
- www.PublixSurvey.com – Official Survey – Win $1,000
- On The Border Survey – www.TellOnTheBorder.com
- Save $1.99 on Tropical Smoothie Survey at www.TSCListens.com
How Do I Take Part in www.TalktoFriendlys.com’s Survey?
- You can find TalktoFriendlys online at www.TalktoFriendlys.com.
- On your receipt, you will find a 14-digit Survey Code.
- You can begin by clicking the Next Button.
- Describe your Friendly visit in a few simple words.
- Please rate your overall satisfaction with Friendly’s customer service and products.
- If you have just visited one of our Friendly locations, please rate it and leave a comment.
- As part of the process, specify any problems or suggestions you have.
- Your recent visit experience should be reflected in a survey.
- Your personal contact information should be shared after you finish answering.
- Last but not least, please fill out the TalktoFriendlys Survey.
- Upon completing the Friendly’s Survey, you will receive a $5 off coupon to redeem on your next purchase.
About Friendly’s Ice Cream
Friendly’s is a restaurant chain located on the United States East Coast. In 1935, the Blake brothers, S Prestley Blake and Curtis Blake, founded Friendly’s in Springfield, Massachusetts.
George Michel is the CEO of the company, which has 10,000 employees. Several locations offer an ice cream-only takeout window alongside table service, diner-style cuisine, and 22 ice cream flavors.
The History Of Friendly’s
Friendly’s is a restaurant chain founded in 1935 by brothers Curtis and S. Prestley Blake in Springfield, Massachusetts. The Blake brothers opened their first ice cream shop on Main Street in Springfield. They named it Friendly’s after their nickname for their father, “Pop.”
The Blake brothers ran Friendly’s as a family business for many years. In the early days, they made all the ice cream themselves and delivered it to their stores in trailers pulled by horses. As the business grew, they began to franchise and open new locations.
Today, Friendly’s has over 400 restaurants in the United States and is a well-known brand name. The company is still owned by the Blake family and is headquartered in Wilbraham, Massachusetts.
Win amazing prizes with other surveys:
- Tell Aldi US Survey at www.Tellaldi.us [Official] – Win $100
- Get Free Coupons at www.BoJanglesListens.com
- YourKFC Co UK – Get 20% Off on YourKFC Guest Survey UK
- DQFanFeedback.com Survey – Free DQ Dilly Bar
- Win $5000 Cash with AutoZoneCares.Com Sweepstakes
Useful Links to win Friendly’s Survey $5 off
- Friendly’s Customer Feedback Survey Page: www.TalktoFriendlys.com
- Friendly’s Official Site: www.friendlys.com
Contact Information Friendly’s Survey
- Address: 1855 Boston Road, Wilbraham Massachusetts, United States.
- Phone: +1 484 766 1082 / +1 800 966 9970
- Website: www.friendlys.com
Friendly’s restaurant chain was founded in 1935 by brothers Curtis and S. Prestley Blake in Springfield, Massachusetts. The chain is known for its ice cream, burgers, and fries and its family-friendly atmosphere.
Friendly’s restaurants are located throughout the United States, with most locations in the Northeast. There are also a few international locations, including one in Canada and one in the United Arab Emirates.
In addition to ice cream, Friendly’s restaurants serve a variety of burgers, sandwiches, salads, and breakfast items. They also have a kids’ menu with kid-friendly favorites like chicken fingers and macaroni & cheese.
The customer service at Friendly’s restaurants is generally considered friendly and efficient. However, some complaints have been about long wait times during peak hours.
Yes, Friendly’s offers online ordering for delivery and takeout in some locations. You can also order Friendly’s gift cards and party platters online.
Friendly’s Guest Feedback Survey can be found at www.friendlyslistens.com.
Please take the Friendly Feedback Survey and read this article after you have taken it. Additionally, you will receive an opportunity to win a Friendly’s coupon.
Comment below if you have any questions about this survey. For more surveys with exciting rewards, visit our official survey website.