We are pleased to welcome you to the Rite Aid Store Survey 2022. To win up to $1,000, complete this brief survey at WeCare Rite Aid Website if you received a receipt message.
Providing high-quality healthcare and wellness solutions, Rite Aid is one of the largest drugstore chains in the United States. To improve its store standards, and service and understand the pros and cons of its customers, they conduct an online survey. Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey can be found at WeCare Rite Aid Official Site, RxSurvey.RiteAid.com.
In Rite Aid’s receipt survey, you are asked a few questions about your recent shopping experience at a Rite Aid store. Feedback can be provided on employees’ behavior, cleanliness, store environment, products, and facilities.
As a result of your responses, Rite Aid will be able to provide you with a friendlier, more convenient experience in the future.
In the full article, learn more about Rite Aid Survey Sweepstakes, rules, and prize details.
- Banfield Pet Hospital Survey – Win $2000 at www.TellBanfield.com
- Panda Express Feedback Survey – Win Free Coupon Codes
- Win $100 With Randalls.Survey.net at www.Randalls.com/Survey
- SAKFCSurvey.com – Official KFC South Africa Survey
- Regal Survey – Get a $100 Gift Card at www.TalkToRegal.com
Purpose Of www.RXSurvey.RiteAid.com Feedback
Rxsurvey is an online survey conducted by Rite Pharmacy to find out what kind of services their customers receive at their stores.
The Rite Aid “Voice of the Customer” survey sweepstakes offers customers the chance to win $1000 in cash as a grand prize. Customers can share their valuable feedback at storesurvey.rite aid.
Details Of The WeCare.RiteAid.Com Survey
Below are some of the basic details of the www.RXSurvey.RiteAid.com Survey:
|Grand Prize||$1000 Check|
|First Prize||$100 Check|
|Mode Of Entry||Online & Mail|
|Is purchase Necessary?||No|
|Online Entry Mode||3 Per Month|
|Offline Entry Mode||Unlimited Entries|
Rules For RXSurvey Rite Aid Survey
- Participants must be legal residents of the United States or the District of Columbia.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old to participate in the survey.
- You will need a Rite Aid purchase receipt with a survey invitation for the online survey.
- Each receipt can only be entered once.
- You can enter the survey online three times a month, while you can enter the survey by mail three times a month.
- You must complete the survey within 14 days of purchasing.
- A maximum of one survey per household per month.
- Online entry is the only requirement, except for the purchase of a ticket
- There is no cash alternative.
- The prize cannot be transferred or sold for cash.
- Employees of Rite Aid and members of their immediate families are not permitted to attend,
- Where prohibited, this offer is void.
Also, check out other surveys:
- www.HomeDepot.com Survey – Win a $5,000 Home Depot Gift Card
- FireHouseListens – Win $500 With Firehouse Subs Survey
- www.PublixSurvey.com – Official Survey – Win $1,000
- On The Border Survey – www.TellOnTheBorder.com
- Save $1.99 on Tropical Smoothie Survey at www.TSCListens.com
Requirements For The Rite Aid Online Survey
- Please bring your recent Rite Aid receipt.
- You must be able to read English or Spanish.
- You must be able to access the Internet and a computer.
- Being able to recall the last time you experienced something.
How To Take The Rite Aid Survey At StoreSurvey.RiteAid.com Online
Following the instructions we’ve listed for you, you may enter the lucky draw:
- The first step is to make your purchase at a Rite Aid store near you and save your receipt.
- Visit Storesurvey.riteaid.com to complete the official Rite Aid Survey.
- You can now choose your preferred language for the survey.
- You can find the 16-digit code on the front of your receipt.
- To give your feedback, click Start after entering your information.
- Follow the instructions to answer some questions about your previous experience.
- Please rate Rite Aid’s customer service and products.
- As honestly as possible, answer all survey questions.
- Please enter your personal information, such as your name, address, phone number, and email address.
- Enter the details for Rite Aid Sweepstakes, then submit your opinion.
- You will receive a message shortly informing you of your entry.
- Announcing the winners will now be the responsibility of the sweepstakes administrator.
- One of ten $100 cash prizes, in the form of a check, or a $1,000 cash grand prize, in the form of a cheque, is up for grabs!
How To Enter Rite Aid Store Survey Sweepstakes Without Purchase
Mail your complete name, contact number, and email address on postcards (no smaller than 3 1/2 inches x 5 inches and no larger than 4 1/4 inches x 6 inches) to:
- Rite Aid “Voice of the Customer” Sweepstakes, PO Box 16440, Rochester, NY 14616.
Those who enter by mail must be authentic (no photocopies or replicas) and received by one of the specified deadlines.
It is necessary to send each postcard separately.
Rite Aid Survey Winner Selection
Each month, 10 First Prize winners and 1 Grand Prize winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries.
The rules specify the drawing dates.
For the exact dates of the random drawing, please refer to the rules.
Win amazing prizes with other surveys:
- Tell Aldi US Survey at www.Tellaldi.us [Official] – Win $100
- Get Free Coupons at www.BoJanglesListens.com
- YourKFC Co UK – Get 20% Off on YourKFC Guest Survey UK
- DQFanFeedback.com Survey – Free DQ Dilly Bar
- Win $5000 Cash with AutoZoneCares.Com Sweepstakes
About Rite Aid
Rite Aid is one of the largest drugstore chains in the United States that provides high-quality healthcare and wellness solutions.
Founded in 1962, Rite Aid delivers services and products people need to lead happier, healthier life. Based in Pennsylvania, the store has approximately 4,600 locations in 31 states and the District of Columbia.
We Care Rite Aid Help Desk
- Contact Rite Aid Store at 1-800-748-3243 for general queries.
- For general FAQs visit the Rite Store at https://www.riteaid.com/faq/general.
- For wellness, FAQs visit https://www.riteaid.com/faq/wellness-faqs.
- Official Website: www.riteaid.com
- Phone Number: (051) 2323084
- Address: 30 Hunter Lane: Camp Hill, PA: 17011
- Contact Info Website: www.riteaid.com/contactus
Rite Aid is a drugstore chain that operates over 4,600 stores across the United States. The company offers a wide array of products and services, including prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, health and beauty products, groceries, and more.
Rite Aid has stores located in all 50 states. To find a store near you, please visit our website at www.riteaid.com/locator/.
Most Rite Aid stores are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, store hours may vary by location. To find the store hours for your local Rite Aid, please visit our website at www.riteaid.com/locator/.
Rite Aid accepts manufacturer’s coupons as well as coupons from our own website www.riteaidsavingscard.com/. For more information on coupons accepted at Rite Aid, please visit our Coupon Policy page at www.riteaidsavingscard.com/coupon-policy.
Rite Aid recently sent out a survey to its customers. During the survey, the main objective was to compare how many people found their receipts after they returned the item.
By identifying which items aren’t being used up, Rite Aid can profit from them and remove them from the store.
For more surveys with exciting rewards, visit our official survey website.