The Children’s Place Guest Feedback Survey was developed in response to the company’s appreciation of customer suggestions, opinions, and feedback.
By visiting www.Placesurvey.com, you can share your feedback on the official Children’s Place Guest Experience Survey.
You only need to answer a few short questions to complete the Children’s Place Customer Survey. After completing the Children’s Place Survey, you will be entered into a drawing to win a $250 Children’s Place gift card.
Get your chance to win the Children’s Place Survey Sweepstakes by participating in the Children’s Place Guest Satisfaction Survey.
- Banfield Pet Hospital Survey – Win $2000 at www.TellBanfield.com
- Panda Express Feedback Survey – Win Free Coupon Codes
- Win $100 With Randalls.Survey.net at www.Randalls.com/Survey
- SAKFCSurvey.com – Official KFC South Africa Survey
- Regal Survey – Get a $100 Gift Card at www.TalkToRegal.com
Children’s Place Opinion Survey Purpose
Sponsored by Children’s Place, the Placesurvey.com Sweepstakes is open to residents of the United States only. The company is headquartered in Secaucus, New Jersey, and it offers clothing for children of all ages.
Customers can share their opinions and thoughts about their latest shopping experiences on Placesurvey.com.
The Children’s Place continuously improves its products and services based on guest feedback and reviews. You will be asked basic questions about your shopping experience throughout the Children’s Place Feedback Survey.
Details Of The www.Placesurvey.com Survey
Below are some of the basic details about the www.Placesurvey.com Customer Survey:
|Name||The Children’s Place|
|Is purchase Necessary?||No|
|Survey prize||The Children’s Place Gift Card|
|Offer Valid At||In-Store Only|
|Language||English, Spanish & French|
Opinion Survey Rewards at Children’s Place
Upon completing The Children’s Place Feedback Survey, you will receive a coupon code for The Children’s Place.
This code also allows you to win a $250 The Children’s Place Gift Card on a future visit.
Please note that the reward for completing this survey may change anytime. On your receipt, it will tell you what your “Survey Reward” is. You can find details on your receipt, so check it.
Also, check out other surveys:
- www.HomeDepot.com Survey – Win a $5,000 Home Depot Gift Card
- FireHouseListens – Win $500 With Firehouse Subs Survey
- www.PublixSurvey.com – Official Survey – Win $1,000
- On The Border Survey – www.TellOnTheBorder.com
- Save $1.99 on Tropical Smoothie Survey at www.TSCListens.com
Terms & Conditions for the Children’s Place Survey
To take part in this The Children’s Place Review Survey, you must follow specific rules and regulations,
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- The ability to speak English, Spanish, or French on a fundamental level
- An internet-connected laptop, computer, or mobile phone.
- To participate in the online survey, you must have your receipt.
- Participation in the Survey is limited to one time per participant.
- This survey is not open to The Children’s Place employees or their immediate family members.
- There will be no other transfer of the offer.
- You must provide a valid email address to receive a discount on your purchase.
Participating In The Children’s Place Customer Satisfaction Survey
If you meet all the requirements mentioned above, then you are eligible to participate in The Children’s Place Opinion Survey:
- www.Placesurvey.com is the official website for The Children’s Place Guest Survey.
- Select the language you prefer for the survey.
- Please enter your sales receipt’s date, transaction number, and age.
- Once you have clicked the “SUBMIT” button, the form will be submitted.
- The Children’s Place will ask you many questions about your previous experience.
- Based on your understanding of your ongoing visit, rate your general satisfaction level.
- Please answer all survey questions honestly on a scale of satisfied to dissatisfied.
- In general, the questions related to your visit and order, the staff’s helpful nature, client administration, air and services, The Children’s Place Delivery, The Children’s Place Prices, The Children’s Place Locations, The Children’s Place Hours, etc.
- You must now provide your personal information, such as your name, address, phone number, and email address.
- By completing the survey, you will receive a The Children’s Place Coupon Code to use on your next visit.
Children’s Place Customer Satisfaction Survey – Entry Without Purchase
You can enter without purchasing by mailing your full name, mailing address, day and evening phone numbers, email address, and month-of-entry to The Children’s Place, 500 Plaza Drive, Secaucus NJ 07094.
- The Children’s Place Official Website: www.childrensplace.com
- The Children’s Place Survey Site: www.Placesurvey.com
Whether you need assistance with your account, an online order, or anything else, please email them or call Customer Service:
- Toll-Free: 1-877-752-2387
- International Number: 1-204-272-8312 (NOTE: This is a local Canadian number; therefore, international calling rates may apply)
About The Children’s Place
The Children’s Place is a clothing and accessory retailer based in New Jersey specializing in infant to size 14 clothing for children. With more than 1,000 storefronts in the United States and 90+ international locations under its belt, the company started in 1969 and has steadily grown to become a recognizable retailer.
As well as Children’s Place, Baby Place carries exclusive infant sizes for newborns up to size 24 months under its Place and Baby Place labels. Customers can save on purchases using the company’s proprietary credit card program.
Win amazing prizes with other surveys:
- Tell Aldi US Survey at www.Tellaldi.us [Official] – Win $100
- Get Free Coupons at www.BoJanglesListens.com
- YourKFC Co UK – Get 20% Off on YourKFC Guest Survey UK
- DQFanFeedback.com Survey – Free DQ Dilly Bar
- Win $5000 Cash with AutoZoneCares.Com Sweepstakes
The Children’s Place was founded in 1969 as a division of the footwear company Kayser-Roth. It was originally known as The Children’s Place at Kayser-Roth. The first store opened in 1971 in Perinton, New York. In 1989, the company was sold to Drexel Burnham Lambert and went public. The company changed its name to The Children’s Place Clothing Company in 1994 and began trading on the Nasdaq Stock Market under the ticker symbol “PLCE.”
The Children’s Place operates over 1,100 stores in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico. Stores are located in shopping malls, outlet centers, and standalone locations.
The Children’s Place sells apparel, footwear, and accessories for kids and babies ages newborn to 14. The merchandise mix includes jeans, graphic tees, dresses, outerwear, and swimwear. The company also offers school uniforms and matching family outfits.
The Children’s Place releases new collections for every season – spring/summer, fall/winter, and back-to-school. New arrivals are typically released online first, followed by a rollout to stores.
In this post, you can find all the essential information about The Children’s Place Customer Survey on www.Placesurvey.com.
Thanks to this The Children’s Place Feedback Survey, I hope you enjoyed this article and won a The Children’s Place Gift Card. Feel free to comment below if you have any questions about this survey. I’ll answer all your questions as soon as possible.
For more surveys with exciting rewards, visit our official survey website.