Welcome to WeCare Rite Aid. Enter to win up to $1,000 at WeCare.Riteaid.com by providing feedback about your pharmacy experience.
A leading U.S. drugstore chain, Rite Aid offers high-quality healthcare and wellness solutions.
It is conducted by the WeCare Rite Aid Official Survey Site: WeCare.RiteAid.com to improve its store standards and services.
- You can provide feedback about your recent shopping experience by completing the Rite Aid Receipt Survey.
You will be able to enjoy a more convenient, friendly experience in the future because of the feedback you provided.
Customer Feedback Survey:
- Hy Vee Survey Customer Satisfaction – Get $500 – HyVee Survey
- CrackerBarrel-Listens.com – Win $100 Gift Card Prize
- Official Global.Subway.com – Subway Listens Survey – Free Cookie
- GoodysOnline.com Survey – Get coupons from GoodysOnline
- Outback Steakhouse Survey at TellOutback.com – $1,000
Here’s What WeCare RiteAid.com Is All About – Win $1000
It is designed by Rite Aid and can be found at www.wecare.riteaid.com. It is an online survey, so you can participate whenever you like. In this survey, you can provide feedback about your recent visit to the pharmacy.
As a result of participating in the survey, you will be able to let the company know what you dislike and what you like about the products so they can provide better customer service. In addition, the feedback you leave enters you into a drawing for $1,000 or one of ten chances to win $100. You do not need to enter the drawing to be entered.
Details of the WeCare.RiteAid.com Survey
WeCare.Riteaid.com survey sweepstakes details are listed below:
|Survey Name||WeCare Rite Aid|
|Entry Method||Online & By Mail|
|Prize Details||$1,000 or 10 chances to win $100|
|Entry Limit||One Entry Per One Person|
|Cash Receipt Valid For||14 Days|
Winners of Rite Aid’s Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes
- The Rite Aid Survey will award a grand prize of $1000 and the first prize of $100.
Rite Aid Survey Rules
- All participants must be legal United States or the District of Columbia residents.
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate in the survey.
- You need a Rite Aid purchase receipt with a survey invitation for the online survey.
- You can only enter a receipt once.
- Mail-in entries are unlimited, but online entries are limited to three per month.
- Within 14 days of purchasing, you must complete the survey.
- There is a maximum of one survey per household per month.
- A purchase is required only for the online entry method
- Cash alternatives are not available.
- It is not possible to transfer or sell prizes.
- Rite Aid employees and immediate family members are not permitted to attend.
Check out other Surveys:
- The Lowes Opinion Survey – Get $1000 – www.LowesOpinion.ca
- Win $2500 With TellTractorSupply’s TractorSupply Survey
- www.Tescoviews.com Survey – Win a Tescos Giftcard Online
- Win 10% Coupons With Kohl’s Listens – Kohl’s Survey
- Big Lots Survey at www.Biglots.com – $1000 Rewards
Rite Aid Online Store Survey Requirements
- Make sure you have a recent Rite Aid receipt.
- You must be able to read English or Spanish.
- You must have access to a computer and the Internet.
- Recalling your last experience.
We Care Rite Aid Survey: How to Enter?
Here are the instructions for entering the lucky draw:
- Save your receipt after purchasing at the Rite Aid store nearby.
- Take the Rite Aid Survey at wecare.riteaid.com.
- You can take the survey in any language you choose.
- There will be a 16-digit code on the front of your receipt.
- After entering your information, click Start to give your feedback.
- You can find WeCare RiteAid.com Survey Questions about your last experience here.
- Let us know how satisfied you are with Rite Aid’s products and customer service.
- Answer all questions honestly on WeCare RiteAid.com.
- You will need to provide your name, address, phone number, email address, etc.
- Enter all the details to enter the Rite Aid Sweepstakes.
- Your entry into the contest will be notified to you shortly.
- Once the sweepstakes administrator announces the winners, they will be announced.
- Prizes will include a $1,000 cash check for the grand prize and ten $100 cash prizes for the runner-ups!
How to Enter the Rite Aid Store Survey Sweepstakes Without Purchasing Anything
Please send a postcard with your complete name, contact number, and email address (no smaller than 3 1/2 inches x 5 inches and no larger than 4 1/4 inches x 6 inches) to:
- P.O. Box 16440, Rochester, NY 14616, is the address for Rite Aid’s “Voice of the Customer” Sweepstakes.
The entries must be authentic (no photocopies or reproductions) and received by the deadline.
You must send each postcard separately.
Rite Aid Wecare Survey Winners
Each month, ten First Prize winners and one Grand Prize winner will be selected by random drawing from among all eligible entries.
It is specified in the rules when the drawing will take place.
Refer to the rules for the exact dates of the random drawing.
We Care Rite Aid Help Desk
- Contact Rite Aid Store at 1-800-748-3243 for general queries.
- For general FAQs, visit the Rite Store at https://www.riteaid.com/faq/general.
- For wellness FAQs, visit https://www.riteaid.com/faq/wellness-faqs.
And for more updates and news, visit rite aid stores at
- Rite Aid’s official page: https://www.riteaid.com/.
- Rite Aid Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/riteaid.
- Rite Aid Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/riteaid/?hl=en.
About Rite Aid
In 1962, Alex Grass founded Rite Aid’s first store in Pennsylvania. It’s the most prominent drug store on the U.S. East Coast and the third largest in the nation.
Due to antitrust laws, Walgreens was prohibited from buying Rite Aid for $9.6 billion in 2015.
Customers can participate in Rite Aid’s customer survey to share their experiences and thoughts about their interactions with their local Rite Aid stores.
During the survey, Rite Aid customers can share their thoughts about the products they purchased, the service they received, and the store’s layout. The survey is also an opportunity for customers to share ideas about how we can improve our stores.
Rite Aid conducts quarterly surveys for its customers.
In addition to gaining insights into how we’re performing as a company, Rite Aid’s customer survey offers opportunities to build relationships with our biggest fans – our biggest advocates – and receive timely feedback that can help us improve. In addition, it’s fun to share our ideas!
You can participate in the Rite Aid customer survey by visiting our website (www.riteaid.com) and clicking on the “Customer Survey” link. You will be required to enter your name, email address, and phone number on the following page.
You can also participate in the survey by filling out the questionnaire on our website. Your responses will be kept confidential and will only be used to improve our stores.
Providing feedback through the Rite Aid customer survey has many benefits, including insights into how we’re doing as a company, receiving timely feedback that helps us improve, and building relationships with our biggest fans. Besides, it’s always fun to take part!
You should be able to win $1,000 or $100 cash prizes every month by filling out the Rite Aid Survey at WeCare Rite Aid Portal.
I will do my best to answer any questions you have about the WeCare Rite Aid Survey below.
For more surveys with exciting rewards, visit our official survey website.