Welcome to the Homebase Survey. With Homebase’s Validation Code Giveaway, you can get a chance to win to redeem yours at www.paintusapicture.com.
Has Homebase ever been on your list of places to visit? Did you have a good experience there?
Can Homebase meet your home improvement and garden centre needs better than other stores? How would you rate the customer service at Homebase?
We want to hear about all your experiences at Homebase. Please take a few minutes to complete the Homebase Customer Survey at www.paintusapicture.co.uk.
The Homebase Guest Experience Survey aimed to collect honest customer feedback and opinions from their recent customers so that they could improve their products and services continuously.
Share with them your opinions and suggestions if you are a Homebase customer here, and leave your candid feedback on their Homebase Customer Service Email Survey. In exchange for your time and interest, you will receive a chance to win £500 worth of Homebase vouchers.
Get steps with rules, conditions, and official links to win rewards by reading our Homebase Customer Experience Survey Guide.
Customer Feedback Survey:
- TJMaxx Customer Feedback Survey – Win $500
- Win Home Goods Gift Card at www.HomeGoodsFeedback.com
- Win Rewards of TellPopeyes at www.TellPopeyes.com
- Win a Waitrose Gift Card With Waitrose Have Your Say
- Café Rio Listens – Win $100 With Cafe Rio Coupons
Details of the Homebase Customer Service Survey
Here are the details of the Homebase Guest Experience Survey –
|Name||Homebase Guest Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey prize||£500 Homebase vouchers|
|Is purchase Necessary?||No|
|Offer Valid At||In-Store Only|
|Age Limit||18 or over|
Rewards of the Homebase Guest Satisfaction Survey
Sweepstakes Prize – £500 Homebase vouchers
We are offering you the opportunity to win £500 worth of Homebase vouchers in return for completing this Homebase Feedback Survey.
Rules of the Homebase Feedback Survey
Here are the rules for completing the Paint Us a Picture Customer Satisfaction Survey (www.paintusapicture.com):
- Residents of the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland must be legal residents at the time of entry.
- There is a minimum age requirement of 18 years old for participants.
- There is only one survey per purchase.
- There can only be one prize per participant.
- We will not accept any other forms of entry.
- All charges are the responsibility of the winner.
- We do not accept entries on behalf of third parties.
- There is no transferability of the prizes. You must accept them as offered.
- The winner is responsible for all charges.
- Neither employees nor associates are permitted to enter.
- Any restrictions or prohibitions imposed by law are void.
- Banfield Pet Hospital Survey – Win $2000 at www.TellBanfield.com
- Panda Express Feedback Survey – Win Free Coupon Codes
- Win $100 With Randalls.Survey.net at www.Randalls.com/Survey
- SAKFCSurvey.com – Official KFC South Africa Survey
- Regal Survey – Get a $100 Gift Card at www.TalkToRegal.com
Requirements of the Homebase Customer Service Email Survey
Fill out the Paint Us A Picture Survey at www.paintusapicture.com if you meet the following requirements:
- The receipt from Homebase.
- An understanding of the English language is required.
- The device must have internet access, such as a smartphone, computer, or tablet.
- There must be a valid email address.
The Procedure of the Homebase Customer Service Survey
Here are the steps that customers can follow to complete the Paint Us A Picture Survey available at www.paintusapicture.com and win an exciting prize, which is a Validation Code to Redeem.
- Click here to access the Homebase Guest Survey site: https://www.feelsgoodtobeheard.com/.
- By clicking “Continue,” you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of the prize draw.
- Take note of the store number, the sequence number, the date, and the amount spent on the receipt.
- To begin your survey, click the “START” button after entering all the required information.
- Now that you have started your Homebase Survey, you can begin answering the questions.
- If you recently visited Homebase, here is where you can rate the quality of customer service.
- Please rate your overall satisfaction with your shopping experience at Homebase.
- Provide feedback on services, employees, management, and cleanliness from your own experience.
- Based on your experience, choose between highly satisfied and highly dissatisfied.
- You can let Homebase know what you think of its service by leaving comments and ratings.
- Please continue to answer all questions honestly in the Homebase Survey.
- You will need to fill in your name, email address, and telephone number at the end.
- You can complete the Homebase Survey by clicking on the NEXT button.
- With this, you’ll be eligible for the monthly prize draw to win £500 worth of Homebase vouchers.
Overview of Homebase
Homebase is a chain of British retail stores selling home improvement products and garden supplies. Located in Buckinghamshire, England, the company has its headquarters. There are approximately 238 stores located throughout the United Kingdom. Hilco is the owner of this company, which offers outdoor living products, kitchen products, bathroom products, etc.
Reference Links of Homebase
Contact Homebase on Social Media
Also, check out other surveys:
- www.HomeDepot.com Survey – Win a $5,000 Home Depot Gift Card
- FireHouseListens – Win $500 With Firehouse Subs Survey
- www.PublixSurvey.com – Official Survey – Win $1,000
- On The Border Survey – www.TellOnTheBorder.com
- Save $1.99 on Tropical Smoothie Survey at www.TSCListens.com
Despite receiving £10.6 million in Covid aid, Hilco took £25 million in dividends from Homebase. After accepting at least £10.6m in government aid, Hilco received a £25m dividend payment from DIY chain Homebase in 2020.
Homebase is a homelessness prevention network with 23 locations across New York City’s five boroughs. More than 25,000 households at risk receive assistance each year to resolve housing crises and maintain stability.
In the months that followed, the properties were rebranded and converted to a Homebase fascia. During the merger process, GUS plc separated its two businesses, Home Retail Group plc and Experian Group Ltd, and listed both companies separately on the London Stock Exchange.
As part of a new partnership between Tesco and Homebase, Tesco launched its first Homebase concession last weekend. Tesco Extra will operate four in-store concessions in Tesco Extra stores across the country, including Borehamwood, which has a 4,500-square-foot area.
This is all you need to know to complete the Homebase UK Survey at https://www.feelsgoodtobeheard.com/. Please read the article completely to earn a chance to win a prize through Homebase’s prize draw.
If you have any questions or queries, please write to us below. For more surveys with exciting rewards, visit our official survey website.
Wishing you the best of luck!