We invite you to participate in the SaversListens.com Enter Code Survey. You’ll receive a $2 OFF coupon when you complete the customer survey.
Savers, a popular U.S. thrift store chain, offers its customers an excellent second-hand shopping experience and rewards them for completing its online survey.
- Clients can provide valuable feedback about the service and attention they receive at Saverslistens locations using the Saverslistens Survey.
Your feedback allows them to improve the store and company based on what you say.
By providing honest feedback about the company, you will receive a coupon for $2 off your next $5 purchase at Savers.
Your feedback about recent experiences will be valuable when you participate in the survey.
- If you follow our instructions, you will receive a $2 off coupon for your next $5 purchase at Savers.
The following information will provide more details about the Savers Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- Banfield Pet Hospital Survey – Win $2000 at www.TellBanfield.com
- Panda Express Feedback Survey – Win Free Coupon Codes
- Win $100 With Randalls.Survey.net at www.Randalls.com/Survey
- SAKFCSurvey.com – Official KFC South Africa Survey
- Regal Survey – Get a $100 Gift Card at www.TalkToRegal.com
SaversListens.com Survey 2022 Purpose
You can earn a $2 off coupon by taking the Savers Survey.
To participate in the Savers Survey, you must be at least 18 years old.
The Savers company also launches a customer satisfaction portal. You can access the official survey website at www.Saverslistens.com.
In the top left corner of www.saverslistens.com‘s homepage, you must enter a 19-digit customer code for saverslistens.com.
Information About the SaversListens.com Survey
A few basic details about the 22nd SaversListens.com survey are below:
|Is purchase Necessary?||Yes|
|Prize||$2 off coupon|
|Entry Mode:||Online & Mail|
|Age Limit:||18 & More|
|Regions:||United States & District of Columbia|
|Language:||English & Spanish|
|Receipt valid for||1 Week|
|Coupon valid for||90 Days|
|Limit||1 survey per House Hold Per Month|
SaversListens.com Feedback Survey Rules
- Legal residents of the United States, Puerto Rico, or the District of Columbia are eligible to participate.
- A minimum age of 18 is required to participate in the survey.
- Regardless of the entry method, there is a limit of one entry per person.
- The survey code will expire within seven days of receiving your receipt.
- Monthly surveys are limited to one per household.
- You can only use a unique survey code on your receipt once.
- You must redeem your coupon within 90 days of the survey to receive the discount.
- Cash alternatives are not available.
- The $2 off coupon cannot be transferred or sold.
- Participants must not be employees of Savers or their immediate family members.
- Where prohibited, this offer is void.
Also, check out other surveys:
- www.HomeDepot.com Survey – Win a $5,000 Home Depot Gift Card
- FireHouseListens – Win $500 With Firehouse Subs Survey
- www.PublixSurvey.com – Official Survey – Win $1,000
- On The Border Survey – www.TellOnTheBorder.com
- Save $1.99 on Tropical Smoothie Survey at www.TSCListens.com
SaversListens Survey Requirements
- Savers receipts are required.
- You must be able to read English or Spanish.
- Internet access and a computer are required.
- Describe the last experience you had.
Taking the SaversListens.com Enter Code Survey Online
By leaving your feedback, you may receive a coupon for $2 off your next $5 purchase by following the instructions.
- Visit a Savers store and purchase something to get the receipt.
- You can find your receipt and code at www.saverslistens.com.
- Choose whether you received a donation card or a receipt.
- You can use your Savers Store receipt if you have one
- From your receipt, enter the 19-digit customer code
- Start by clicking the Start button.
- You can use Savers Store invitation cards to complete the survey.
- From your receipt, enter the 4-digit customer code
- Date and hour of visiting.
- Click on the Start option.
- Answering a series of questions is the next step.
- Let’s begin by rating the conditions and indicating your satisfaction.
- Based on your visit experience, begin answering the Savers Survey questions.
- You should conduct evaluations on staff, the environment, cleanliness, etc.
- You should specify problems and suggestions during the process.
- Complete the Savers Survey as completely as possible.
- You will need to enter your name, telephone number, and email address at the end of the form.
- Click on FINISH to submit your feedback.
- We will send you a discount coupon as soon as possible.
- This coupon will give you $2 off your next in-store purchase over $5 if you have purchased from their store.
- It will expire if you do not use the promo code within 90 days.
SaversListens.com Enter Code Useful Links
For-profit thrift store Saver’s, Inc. is headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, U.S.
Savers receives its merchandise by donating clothing and household items to non-profit organizations across the United States, Canada, and Australia. Savers is called Value Village in the Pacific Northwest, and in Quebec, Village des Valeurs.
Washington, D.C. has some Unique stores, while other regions of the U.S. share the same name as Australia.
Win amazing prizes with other surveys:
- Tell Aldi US Survey at www.Tellaldi.us [Official] – Win $100
- Get Free Coupons at www.BoJanglesListens.com
- YourKFC Co UK – Get 20% Off on YourKFC Guest Survey UK
- DQFanFeedback.com Survey – Free DQ Dilly Bar
- Win $5000 Cash with AutoZoneCares.Com Sweepstakes
There are Savings thrift stores in the United States, Canada, and Australia. Advent International owns the company. There are 330 locations in the United States, 37 in Canada, and one in Australia as of 2019. New merchandise is not sold at Savers.
Even though both Goodwill and Savers sell donated items at discounted prices, their corporate structures are quite different. Savers is a for-profit corporation, while Goodwill is a non-profit organization. Furthermore, Goodwill provides job training to low-income individuals, whereas Savers does not.
The customer must present a purchase receipt to the store to participate in the survey. For taking part in the survey, the receipt contains all the information you need, including the survey code.
You can complete a short survey about your experience with Savers store company services by visiting www.saverslistens.com and providing details from your receipts.
Customers are asked to participate in online surveys as part of Savers companies’ feedback system.
Savers Discount Stores Company developed questions that customers should answer by visiting www.saverslistens.com.
If you have not received a receipt, You can reach Savers Discount Stores customer service via phone number or email at www.saverslistens.com.
The Savers Listens Survey guide I introduced in this article contains instructions on participating in www.saverslistens.com Survey, rules, regulations, requirements, and other information relevant to the survey that customers will need to participate in.
For more surveys with exciting rewards, visit our official survey website.