Welcome to the Lego Survey. We are collecting Lego Feedback and complaints from Lego Store’s loyal guests through the Lego Product Feedback Survey. Let Lego know what you think about the store and help it improve to be eligible to win Lego Store Rewards.
As part of their online guest feedback program, Lego Store conducts an online survey, Lego Product Feedback Survey, to gauge the satisfaction of their customers with their products and services.
We are conducting a Lego.com store survey for you to answer some questions about your recent shopping experience. Through this survey, we aim to gather genuine feedback about our services from our patrons.
As a member of this Lego Product Survey, you will have the opportunity to share your experiences with the company in the past.
As a result of your ratings and satisfaction levels in the Lego.com product feedback survey, the company can update its products, customer service, and store environment accordingly.
In conclusion, if you shop at any Lego stores, make sure to complete the Lego Store Survey and let us know what you think of their service. As a thank you for your time and participation, you will receive Lego products worth $80/€60.
Your receipt will show you the invitation code to participate in the Lego Guest Feedback Survey. You can complete the survey at www.lego.com/storesurvey by following these official rules, terms, and links.
- Banfield Pet Hospital Survey – Win $2000 at www.TellBanfield.com
- Panda Express Feedback Survey – Win Free Coupon Codes
- Win $100 With Randalls.Survey.net at www.Randalls.com/Survey
- SAKFCSurvey.com – Official KFC South Africa Survey
- Regal Survey – Get a $100 Gift Card at www.TalkToRegal.com
Details of the Lego Sweepstakes Survey
Here are some basic details of the Lego Giveaway Survey that every participant should know –
|Prize Expiry||10 days|
|Age||18 and more|
|Location||The United States|
|Language||English, Spanish, French, Chinese, French & more|
Rewards of the Lego Survey
Monthly prizes consist of LEGO sets valued at approximately $80/€60. There will be one potential prize winner every month based on 2000 entries. LEGO Group will e-mail potential Prize Winners so that they can gather their addresses and send the LEGO set to them.
As well as the winner’s age, we will select LEGO sets according to their type of set and what they respond to in the survey. No cash alternative is available for the prizes. They are non-transferable.
In the absence of other instructions, any taxes, fees, and other expenses relating to the prize are solely the responsibility of the winner.
Rules of the Lego Product Feedback Survey
Here are the rules of the Lego Feedback Survey that every participant should know –
- There is no purchase necessary to enter or win.
- You can enter the sweepstakes as long as you have a Lego Sets code.
- The Lego survey prize draw is open only to those over the age of 18.
- There is a limit of one entry per person during the promotion period.
- Each person can only enter one survey per day.
- Each person can only enter once per month.
- There is a maximum of one prize per participant.
- There is no transferability of prizes, and they must be accepted as offered.
- The event is not open to employees and associates.
- The offer is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Also, check out other surveys:
- www.HomeDepot.com Survey – Win a $5,000 Home Depot Gift Card
- FireHouseListens – Win $500 With Firehouse Subs Survey
- www.PublixSurvey.com – Official Survey – Win $1,000
- On The Border Survey – www.TellOnTheBorder.com
- Save $1.99 on Tropical Smoothie Survey at www.TSCListens.com
Requirements of the Lego Sweepstakes
Here are the requirements for the Lego Giveaway Survey –
- Obtain a receipt from any Lego store.
- A basic understanding of English, Spanish, French, Chinese, French & more is required.
- Internet-connected devices, such as mobile devices, computers, or tablets, are required.
- You must have a valid email address.
How to Participate in the Lego Survey?
You can take part in the Lego Product Feedback Survey at Lego.com/storesurvey. Here are the steps to follow –
- To participate in the store survey, please visit Lego.com/storesurvey.
- Decide which language is most suitable for you.
- Enter the 4-5 digit Lego sets code found on your front or side of the box (you can find it on the front or side of the box).
- Please click on the button “Let’s go!” You can provide feedback here.
- You can select the product you bought from the Lego store
- Indicate whether you are an adult or a child
- Please select the country where you visited the Lego store and purchased products.
- You can start answering the different conditions and rating your satisfaction with them.
- Make sure you rate the products, the staff, the environment, and the cleanliness appropriately.
- Ensure you fill out the Lego Store Survey to the best of your ability.
- In the process, describe any problems and suggestions you may have
- Please include your contact details, including an email address, at the end of the form.
- You can now finish the survey by clicking SUBMIT.
- A potential winner will receive Lego products worth $80/€60 upon completion of the contest.
Lego Product Feedback Survey Winners Selection
A monthly drawing will select one potential prize winner from all entries received. In each prize period, the odds of winning a prize are approximately 1:2000, with the exact odds depending on the number of eligible entries received.
To qualify as a Prize Winner, potential prize winners will need to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release, and Publicity Release. Upon receipt of the Affidavit, the winner has ten (10) days to return it according to these Official Rules or the prize will be forfeited.
Each potential prize winner will receive an email notification approximately 7-14 days after the drawing. A winner who fails to accept the prize, violates any Official Rules, or is ineligible will be disqualified – and an alternative winner cannot be selected.
Let us know which month you would like the list of Prize Winners in an email to [email protected].
Founded in Denmark, The Lego Group manufactures plastic construction toys in Billund, Denmark. The company’s flagship product, Lego, comprises variously coloured interlocking plastic bricks with gears, figurines called mini-figures, and other parts.
Contact Details of Lego
- LEGO Feedback Customer Service Number:- +45 79 50 60 70
- Lego Sweepstake sponsored by:- LEGO System A/S, Hans Jensensvej, 7190 Billund, Denmark.
- Address: 501 Boylston St #4103, Boston, MA 02116, United States
- Email ID: Click here
Social Media Links of Lego
Reference Links of Lego
Win amazing prizes with other surveys:
- Tell Aldi US Survey at www.Tellaldi.us [Official] – Win $100
- Get Free Coupons at www.BoJanglesListens.com
- YourKFC Co UK – Get 20% Off on YourKFC Guest Survey UK
- DQFanFeedback.com Survey – Free DQ Dilly Bar
- Win $5000 Cash with AutoZoneCares.Com Sweepstakes
The Lego Survey is an online survey that allows customers to share their feedback and opinions about their recent Lego purchases. Participants have a chance to win a $100 Lego gift card by completing the survey in less than five minutes.
You can take the Lego Sweepstakes survey by visiting the survey website and entering your purchase details. You will be able to start the survey after providing your contact information.
To take the Lego Giveaway survey, you will need your recent Lego purchase receipt. On the receipt, you will find a unique code that you will need to enter to begin the survey.
The Lego Survey takes less than five minutes to complete from start to finish.
LEGO® Product Feedback Survey and Sweepstakes are open to all adults by their jurisdiction of residence. Every customer who shares their experience will also have a chance to win Lego products worth $80/€60.
Now that you know what to do, what’s stopping you…? Let us know what you think, and you’ll receive a gift voucher.
Now is the time to take the survey at www.lego.com/productfeedback or www.lego.com/storesurvey.
For more surveys with exciting rewards, visit our official survey website.