Lego Store conducts an online feedback program called Lego Product Feedback Survey to ensure their guests are satisfied with their services and products.
Lego.com/productfeedback Survey collects genuine feedback about their services from the patrons about their recent shopping experiences.
You can leave reviews regarding your recent experience with Lego by participating in this Lego Product Survey.
The ratings and satisfaction levels you provide in the LEGOsurvey.com/Product Survey will allow the company to update its products, customer service, and store environment.
Make sure to enter the Lego Store Survey if you shop at any Lego store and share your feedback and reviews. As a thank you for your time and participation, you will receive Lego products worth $80/€60.
Find the Product Feedback Lego invitation code on your receipt. You can complete your www.lego.com/store survey by following these official rules, terms, and links.
- Banfield Pet Hospital Survey – Win $2000 at www.TellBanfield.com
- Panda Express Feedback Survey – Win Free Coupon Codes
- Win $100 With Randalls.Survey.net at www.Randalls.com/Survey
- SAKFCSurvey.com – Official KFC South Africa Survey
- Regal Survey – Get a $100 Gift Card at www.TalkToRegal.com
LegoSurvey – www.Lego.com/StoreSurvey Details
Below are the basic details of the Lego Feedback Survey:
|Prize Expiry||10 days|
|Language||English, Spanish, French, Chinese, French & more|
Rewards for Lego Guest Feedback Survey
- After completing the Lego Customer Feedback Survey, Lego gives its customers an award.
By completing this Lego Feedback Survey, you will receive a Lego Promo Code, which will help you get a Lego Cash Prize worth $80/€60 on your next Lego visit.
There is no guarantee that the reward for completing this survey will remain the same. It depends on what’s printed on your receipt and your “Survey Reward.” So be sure to check your receipt for details.
Rules For The LEGO.com/ProductFeedback Survey
- You do not need to purchase to enter or win.
- Participants must be legal residents of the 50 United States.
- To enter, one must be at least 18 years old.
- During the promotion period, you can enter only once per person and per email address.
- There is a limit of one survey entry per day.
- There is a limit of one entry per person per month.
- Each participant may win one prize.
- There is no transferability of prizes, and they must be accepted as offered.
- The event is not open to employees or associates.
- Laws prohibiting or restricting this offer apply.
Also, check out other surveys:
- www.HomeDepot.com Survey – Win a $5,000 Home Depot Gift Card
- FireHouseListens – Win $500 With Firehouse Subs Survey
- www.PublixSurvey.com – Official Survey – Win $1,000
- On The Border Survey – www.TellOnTheBorder.com
- Save $1.99 on Tropical Smoothie Survey at www.TSCListens.com
LEGO Product Survey Entry Requirements
- Lego receipts are accepted at any Lego store.
- You should be able to speak English, Spanish, French, Chinese, French, and more.
- Mobile devices, computers, or tablets with internet access.
- It is necessary to provide a valid email address.
Process For Taking Part In www.LEGOsurvey.com/Product Survey
- Start by visiting www.lego.com/productfeedback.
- You can choose the language that suits you best.
- On the Lego set box, there is a survey code.
- Then, enter the survey and press the “Let’s go!” button.
- You will now be taken to the official Lego feedback survey.
- You will be asked to answer some online questions to measure your satisfaction level.
- Rate your satisfaction with various conditions by answering and rating them.
- Be sure to give appropriate ratings to products, staff, the environment, and cleanliness.
- Please complete the Lego Store Survey as accurately as you can.
- During the process, specify problems and suggestions
- Please include a valid email address in your contact details at the end.
- To complete the survey, click on SUBMIT.
- After completing the contest, each potential winner will receive Lego products worth $80/€60.
Lego is a privately-held, family-owned company based in Billund, Denmark. The company has offices in London, UK, Enfield, USA, Singapore, and China. One of the largest manufacturers of toys in the world, it was founded in 1932. Through learning and creative play, the company aims to inspire the builders of tomorrow through its principle that only the best is good enough. The organization is committed to the development of children.
The company has been emphasizing quality since 1932. The company’s first endeavor was a high-quality wooden toy founded by Ole Kirk Kristiansen. High quality and safety remain the company’s focal point today. To ensure that LEGO products meet the company’s high standards and adhere to the strictest quality and safety standards, LEGO products undergo rigorous testing. LEGO products have become a favorite among adults and kids alike.
LEGO Store Feedback Survey Helpful Links
- Lego Official Website: www.lego.com
- Lego Survey Site: www.LEGOsurvey.com/Product
- Lego Sweepstake Rule Site: Click Here
Win amazing prizes with other surveys:
- Tell Aldi US Survey at www.Tellaldi.us [Official] – Win $100
- Get Free Coupons at www.BoJanglesListens.com
- YourKFC Co UK – Get 20% Off on YourKFC Guest Survey UK
- DQFanFeedback.com Survey – Free DQ Dilly Bar
- Win $5000 Cash with AutoZoneCares.Com Sweepstakes
The Lego Toy Company is a Danish company that manufactures and markets plastic construction toys. The company is best known for its interlocking brick system, which was introduced in 1949.
The Lego Toy Company was founded in 1932 by Ole Kirk Christiansen.
The Lego Toy Company is headquartered in Billund, Denmark.
The Lego Group, a privately held company, is the parent company of the Lego Toy Company.
Your responses to this online questionnaire become the company’s property and may be used for any purpose, including manufacturing, developing, and marketing products.
You will be entered into a drawing to win LEGO prizes upon completing the survey. By the laws of their place of residence, people considered adults are eligible to enter the sweepstakes.
An adult may, however, provide answers on behalf of those under the age of majority. Each month, LEGO awards a prize worth about $80 or 60 euros.
For more surveys with exciting rewards, visit our official survey website.